Arbor Solution introduces its FPC-7800 series of powerful, rugged fanless box computers. The FPC-7800 inherits the features of model FPC-7700, while updating the previous platform with a newer, more efficient Intel chipset. The new series offers a variety of configurations to cater to different expansion requirements, may be used in a variety of environmental conditions, and provides multiple storage options. The unit may also be mounted in a variety of ways.
"With its tremendous flexibility, the FPC-7800 is undoubtedly the flagship of our popular line of box PCs," noted Brian Yurkiw, Arbor Solution vice president. "Including the Intel Q87 chipset and a 4th generation Intel Core processor enhances the unit's manageability and security for the most demanding needs. Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, model FCP-7700, the FCP-7800 is an ideal fanless box computer for applications such as a controller on oil rigs; a control box on an assembly line; a vehicle computer, especially in cold conditions; and a machine vision component, where it excels due to its capability of housing a powerful i7 processor."
The new Arbor Solution FPC-7800 series is available in a variety of configurations to cater to different expansion requirements. Included models are:
- FPC-7800 - lacks expansion slots, but is slim in profile and lightweight for a computer of this power
- FPC-7801 - adds one PCI and one PCI Express slot for users that need the flexibility to interface both types
- FPC-7802 - adds two PCI Express slots for users interfacing modern expansion cards
- FPC-7803 - adds two PCI slots for users interfacing older expansion cards and legacy hardware
Additionally, all variations have an additional mPCIe minicard slot, six USB 3.0 slots, options for internal USB slots, four COM ports, three GbE ports, and three video output ports (one DVI-I and two display ports).
Another critical feature found in all FPC-7800 series units is multiple storage options. These include:
- Two 2.5" drive bays
- Support for CFast cards, which has the distinct advantage of being removable from the outside of the enclosure without disassembling
- Support for multiple/dual SATA drives, which has the advantage of being configured for RAID 1 (redundant storage) to guard against data loss in the case of hard drive failure
The versatile FPC-7800 series of extended-temperature box PCs may be safely used in a wide range of temperatures. The entire series is rated for extended ambient operating temperatures between -4 degrees and 131 degrees Fahrenheit; and may be safely stored in temperatures ranging from between -40 degrees to 185 degrees Fahrenheit.
The unit may be mounted in a variety of ways, including:
- Placed on a desk; model FPC-7800 comes with non-slip rubber feet
- Mounted on a DIN rail, using optional DIN rail kit
- Mounted on a wall, using optional wall mount kit
- 4th Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3 processor or Haswell processor in LGA1150 socket
- Intel Q87 chipset
- Integrated Intel HD 4600 graphics
- Wide-range DC 9~36V input with four-pin terminal-block power input
- iAMT support
- Support for triple independent displays (DVI-I + DisplayPort 2)
- Support for optional Wi-Fi or HSUPA wireless connectivity
- Rugged design for shock/vibration protection
- Memory support up to 16GB (DDR3)
- Support for RAID 0,1
- Weight: 14.1 lbs.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard