The advantages of a pre-filled, closed loop or all-in-one (AIO) liquid cooler are the convenience of installation and improved compatibility over high-end air cooling solutions. The use of liquid as heat transfer medium also brings about improved cooling performance at the expense of higher cost. Due to limited room in smaller cases, small form factor users are often left out of liquid cooling option, so SilverStone has released the Tundra TD02-SLIM/TD03-SLIM. Designed for small form factor PCs, this cooler has a radiator and fan combo of only 37mm thick, making it possible to fit into slimmer profile cases or giving more space in tight confines. By retaining many of the high-end features from SilverStone's other liquid cooling models, the TD02-SLIM/TD03-SLIM also has great performance for the money and is a top choice for high performance but small PC builds.
- Super slim 37mm total thickness for radiator and fan
- Maintenance free, no refill required
- Auto adjustable 120mm slim PWM fans included
- Thick, leak-proof tubing improve reliability
- 0.2mm micro-channel water block design for improved
- Large 100% copper base plate for fast heat transfer
- Integrated blue LED indicator
- Compatible with socket LGA775/115X/1366/2011/2011-v3/AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2
You can find further information here:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard