Biostar's latest Intel H170 chipset board is ready for duty for any scenario and comes with combination support for either DDR3 or DDR4 memory modules to allow for maximum flexibility. The Hi-Fi H170Z3 is the first ever Motherboard to support both DDR3 and DDR4 showing its commitment to innovation and development.
The Hi-Fi H170Z3 is based on Intel's H170 chipset which is a single chip design that supports Intel 6th generation socket 1151 Intel Core processors. With the Intel H170 chipset, the Hi-Fi H170Z3 also has the iGPU function enabled, letting users enjoy the latest in Intel integrated graphics performance.
Of course as a Biostar motherboard, the Hi-Fi H170Z3 comes with Hi-Fi technology built inside. Puro Hi-Fi technology features an integrated independent audio power design with a built-in amplifier. The technology utilizes audio components with an independent power delivery design for a significant reduction in electronic noise producing superb sound quality. The Hi-Fi H170Z3 supports USB 3.0, PCIe M.2(32Gb/s), SATA Express(16Gb/s) and 4K monitors for triple display configurations.
There is also Biostar's Smart Speed LAN included which is a free software application that monitors and manages your PC's network behavior. With user-friendly GUI, it allows you to select and prioritize different types of network traffic, including gaming, media streaming, communications or web surfing. You can also set any specific applications, choosing to prioritize or block accordingly. Smart Speed LAN can feature automatic management options that use adaptive networking intelligence to ensure that you are getting the best online experience possible.
Not only that, this board also adopts X.D.C (eXtreme Durable Capacitors) which are quality solid capacitors to help make sure the board remains rock solid and stable. These are low ESR and high ripple conductive solid state capacitors that provide a stable power supply to the CPU. The lifespan can also be more 6.25 times than ordinary liquid caps.
The board features the user-friendly tools such as BIOS Flasher and BIOS Online Update for easy updating and restoration of the BIOS. Also included is BIO-Remote2 Technology which gives users a better Home Theater environment. Users can use either Android or Apple mobile devices to access and control the PC remotely. Your smart device can become an intelligent and functional remote control. Moreover, BIO-Remote2 also includes both the function of mouse pad and power point presentation modes.
The Hi-Fi H170Z3 fully meets the requirements for systems running under the Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
The MSRP for the Hi-Fi H170Z3 is 104.99 USD.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top