Galaxy engineered GeForce GTS 250 now available!
Hong Kong 3rd March, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, today launches the newest member of the GeForce 200 family - The Galaxy GeForce GTS 250. Precisely engineered by Galaxy, the Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 features 55nm G92-421-B1 GPU with 128 stream processors, 1GB / 512MB of GDDR3 memory across a 256-bit wide memory bus and supports 3-way SLI interface on-board.
Like Galaxy's award-winning GeForce 9800 GTX+, the Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 features several unique features that are only available on Galaxy Graphics Cards. For example, Dual BIOS design ensures fail-safe operation in the case of BIOS failure. Native HDMI output provides the simplest way of connecting the computer to High Definition TVs.
The Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 also bundles with Galaxy's exclusive Xtreme Tuner software. This innovative software is designed for enthusiasts and hardcore overclockers. Users can monitor fan speed, temperatures, voltages, and even flash and recover BIOS images within this user-friendly software. Overclocking can also be done with just a few mouse clicks.
With support for NVIDIA's latest technologies including CUDA and PhysX, the Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 provides world-class gaming experience. Experience jaw-dropping PhysX gaming effects, video and image processing and Stereoscopic 3D, all accelerated by the GPU!
The Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 is available in 3 flavors. The top-of-the-line Galaxy GTS250 AC edition is cooled by Arctic Cooling's Accelero TWIN TURBO, which is a 4 heat-pipe cooler with dual cooling fans. This ensures low-noise operation without scarifying performance and overclocking potential.
Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 Specifications:
Latest News Posts
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard