Galaxy engineered GeForce GTS 250 now available!
Hong Kong 3rd March, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, today launches the newest member of the GeForce 200 family - The Galaxy GeForce GTS 250. Precisely engineered by Galaxy, the Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 features 55nm G92-421-B1 GPU with 128 stream processors, 1GB / 512MB of GDDR3 memory across a 256-bit wide memory bus and supports 3-way SLI interface on-board.
Like Galaxy's award-winning GeForce 9800 GTX+, the Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 features several unique features that are only available on Galaxy Graphics Cards. For example, Dual BIOS design ensures fail-safe operation in the case of BIOS failure. Native HDMI output provides the simplest way of connecting the computer to High Definition TVs.
The Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 also bundles with Galaxy's exclusive Xtreme Tuner software. This innovative software is designed for enthusiasts and hardcore overclockers. Users can monitor fan speed, temperatures, voltages, and even flash and recover BIOS images within this user-friendly software. Overclocking can also be done with just a few mouse clicks.
With support for NVIDIA's latest technologies including CUDA and PhysX, the Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 provides world-class gaming experience. Experience jaw-dropping PhysX gaming effects, video and image processing and Stereoscopic 3D, all accelerated by the GPU!
The Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 is available in 3 flavors. The top-of-the-line Galaxy GTS250 AC edition is cooled by Arctic Cooling's Accelero TWIN TURBO, which is a 4 heat-pipe cooler with dual cooling fans. This ensures low-noise operation without scarifying performance and overclocking potential.
Galaxy GeForce GTS 250 Specifications:
Latest News Posts
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- Windows 10 updates fix bricked AMD-powered PCs
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series