Introducing the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti FTW. Accelerated by the groundbreaking NVIDIA Maxwell architecture, the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti FTW ups the game with dual 8-Pin Power inputs, 8+2 Phase Power Design, Dual BIOSes and an included EVGA backplate. Not to mention this card packs 2816 NVIDIA CUDA Cores and 6GB of GDDR5 memory, giving you the horsepower to drive whatever comes next. In fact, the EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti FTW provides over 3x the performance and 3x the memory of previous-generation cards.
This card also features EVGA ACX 2.0+ cooling technology. EVGA ACX 2.0+ brings new features to the award winning EVGA ACX 2.0 cooling technology. A memory MOSFET Cooling Plate (MMCP) reduces MOSFET temperatures up to 13%, and optimized Straight Heat Pipes (SHP) additionally reduce GPU temperature by 5C. ACX 2.0+ coolers also feature optimized swept fan blades, double ball bearings and an extreme low power motor, delivering more air flow with less power, unlocking additional power for the GPU.
- Fastest EVGA GTX 980 TI Next to K|NGP|N and Classified - 1291MHz Boost Clock with room for more.
- 8+2 Power Phase Design allows for robust overclocking with an additional 25W of power headroom.
- EVGA ACX 2.0 Cooling offers dramatically lower GPU temperatures and saves power, allowing for more power to be allocated for overclocking.
- Double Ball Bearing Fans offer 400% longer lifespan than traditional sleeved bearing fans.
- dB Noise Inverter turns the fans off below 60C, generating 0dB of noise.
- Preinstalled Backplate
- Built with 6GB of high performance GDDR5 memory for the best image quality and 4K gaming performance.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top