Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) announced the Logitech CREATE Keyboard Case for iPad Pro, developed closely with Apple to leverage the new Smart Connector. As a result, Logitech will bring to market the first ever third-party keyboard compatible with the iPad Pro Smart Connector, eliminating the need to power on, set up or charge the keyboard - it is always ready when you are.
"Logitech is the world leader in iPad keyboards, and we're introducing the Logitech CREATE Keyboard Case - developed together with Apple - to enhance and perfectly complement the iPad Pro," said Michele Hermann, vice president of mobility at Logitech. "With a full-size keyboard designed to work with iOS 9, the Logitech CREATE will help make the iPad Pro a creativity and productivity powerhouse. Even the color and finish of the keyboard are meticulously crafted to feel and look like the other half of your iPad Pro."
The Logitech CREATE Keyboard Case helps you unleash the full potential of the iPad Pro. Designed to work exclusively with the new Smart Connector, the CREATE keyboard automatically powers on and pairs with your iPad Pro when placed in the typing position - no Bluetooth® pairing needed. And because the keyboard is powered by the iPad Pro, you never have to think about charging your keyboard again. The intuitive keyboard layout and full-size keys makes typing easy, and helps you take full advantage of the iPad Pro's expansive workspace and new iOS 9 features. The case offers thin and lightweight protection, and the tightly-woven premium fabric helps resist accidental bumps, scratches and spills.
The Logitech CREATE Keyboard Case for iPad Pro will be available in the U.S., and select countries in Europe and Asia at the same time the iPad Pro is available for purchase. Additional product information and pricing will be available on Logitech.com and our blog in the coming weeks.
Latest News Posts
- FoxNext chooses the Nintendo Switch for Alien: Blackout
- Fire Emblem characters return in Smash Bros. Ultimate event
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sold 5 million units in 1st week
- First 2 hours of Kojima's Death Stranding confirmed complete
- Fortnite earns $2.4 billion in 2018, tops free-to-play chart
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!