ZOTAC International, a global innovator and manufacturer of video card and ZBOX Mini PCs, ramps up the gaming power with the MAGNUS EN970 series. Minimalism, portability, and an all new design thinly mask the power density lurking beneath.
Powered by a 5th gen Intel Core i5 CPU and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 with 3GB GDDR5 VRAM at the heart of the MAGNUS EN970, there is plenty of firepower for intense gaming and graphical work. Immerse deeper and work wider with quad-display support via NVIDIA Surround, and react faster with dual gigabit LAN or 802.11ac Wi-Fi.
The MAGNUS EN970 features a RAID-ready storage setup that provides either blazing access speeds or the power of real-time mirroring protection. The MAGNUS EN970 is Windows 10 ready and can take full advantage of Direct X 12, so you can get even more juice from the already powerful hardware.
An all new designed housing in the same portable form factor means the MAGNUS EN970 is ready to game beyond the desk. Matte-black finishing on a minimal design thinly veil the powerful hardware. Whether it's for the living room, desk, or for a LAN party, the MAGNUS EN970 has both looks and strength to power your play.
The MAGNUS EN970 also comes with a PLUS version, pre-installed with 8GB memory and 120GB M.2 SSD. The Mini PC is easily upgradable with an easily accessible SO-DIMM RAM slots and 2.5" HDD/SSD slots for further customization. Coupled with 4 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 slots, you have plenty expansion possibilities even after connecting your peripherals.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit