Pioneer DJ is proud to introduce a new pair of stylish headphones that look great and sound superb - the HDJ-700. The robust, fully enclosed HDJ-700 is fine-tuned to reproduce rich, clear mid-to-low frequencies for monitoring dance music, and has a simple, sleek design with color options to suit every style.
This latest addition takes inspiration from Pioneer DJ's top-flight headphones - the rotating ear cup with rubber grips enables easy one-ear monitoring, while the replaceable cable prolongs the life of the headphones. With soft, snug-fitting ear pads, and a sturdy, lightweight headband, DJs receive a comfortable fit as well as peace of mind that their headphones will stay in place.
Available in four designs - matte black, matte black with a gold or red stripe, and cool white - the HDJ-700 has a distinctive style of its own. The HDJ-700 will be available in late September 2015, with a retail price of $129.00.
KEY FEATURES OF THE HDJ-700 SERIES
- Fine-tuned for clear mid-to-low frequencies and accurate monitoring: The HDJ-700's audio circuitry is optimized for monitoring dance music. Narrow ear pads and 40 mm driver units with rare earth magnets ensure a powerful bass sound, while a thicker than usual (19 micrometer) diaphragm and a copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coil accurately reproduce kicks and snares.
- Tough, durable build and replaceable cables: The HDJ-700 inherits a rugged, stainless steel headband from the HDJ-1500 to ensure a long life of service. The headphones come with two interchangeable side-mount cords: a 1.2m coiled cord - which extends to around 3m - and a 1m straight cord.
- Soft ear cups for a snug, comfortable fit: Soft, textured polyurethane ear cups fit the ear snugly and ensure the DJ's comfort over long periods of use.
- Design and rotatable ear cups inspired by the top-flight HDJ-2000MK2: Spin-finished aluminium hinges, a lightweight build and the sleek, stylish design are all inspired by Pioneer DJ's ever-popular flagship headphones. Plus, the HDJ-700's right earpiece can be rotated forwards or backwards by up to 60 degrees to enable one-ear monitoring, while the handy rubber grip makes it quick and easy to put the cup back in position.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit