Pioneer DJ is proud to introduce a new pair of stylish headphones that look great and sound superb - the HDJ-700. The robust, fully enclosed HDJ-700 is fine-tuned to reproduce rich, clear mid-to-low frequencies for monitoring dance music, and has a simple, sleek design with color options to suit every style.
This latest addition takes inspiration from Pioneer DJ's top-flight headphones - the rotating ear cup with rubber grips enables easy one-ear monitoring, while the replaceable cable prolongs the life of the headphones. With soft, snug-fitting ear pads, and a sturdy, lightweight headband, DJs receive a comfortable fit as well as peace of mind that their headphones will stay in place.
Available in four designs - matte black, matte black with a gold or red stripe, and cool white - the HDJ-700 has a distinctive style of its own. The HDJ-700 will be available in late September 2015, with a retail price of $129.00.
KEY FEATURES OF THE HDJ-700 SERIES
- Fine-tuned for clear mid-to-low frequencies and accurate monitoring: The HDJ-700's audio circuitry is optimized for monitoring dance music. Narrow ear pads and 40 mm driver units with rare earth magnets ensure a powerful bass sound, while a thicker than usual (19 micrometer) diaphragm and a copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coil accurately reproduce kicks and snares.
- Tough, durable build and replaceable cables: The HDJ-700 inherits a rugged, stainless steel headband from the HDJ-1500 to ensure a long life of service. The headphones come with two interchangeable side-mount cords: a 1.2m coiled cord - which extends to around 3m - and a 1m straight cord.
- Soft ear cups for a snug, comfortable fit: Soft, textured polyurethane ear cups fit the ear snugly and ensure the DJ's comfort over long periods of use.
- Design and rotatable ear cups inspired by the top-flight HDJ-2000MK2: Spin-finished aluminium hinges, a lightweight build and the sleek, stylish design are all inspired by Pioneer DJ's ever-popular flagship headphones. Plus, the HDJ-700's right earpiece can be rotated forwards or backwards by up to 60 degrees to enable one-ear monitoring, while the handy rubber grip makes it quick and easy to put the cup back in position.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard