Pioneer DJ is proud to introduce a new pair of stylish headphones that look great and sound superb - the HDJ-700. The robust, fully enclosed HDJ-700 is fine-tuned to reproduce rich, clear mid-to-low frequencies for monitoring dance music, and has a simple, sleek design with color options to suit every style.
This latest addition takes inspiration from Pioneer DJ's top-flight headphones - the rotating ear cup with rubber grips enables easy one-ear monitoring, while the replaceable cable prolongs the life of the headphones. With soft, snug-fitting ear pads, and a sturdy, lightweight headband, DJs receive a comfortable fit as well as peace of mind that their headphones will stay in place.
Available in four designs - matte black, matte black with a gold or red stripe, and cool white - the HDJ-700 has a distinctive style of its own. The HDJ-700 will be available in late September 2015, with a retail price of $129.00.
KEY FEATURES OF THE HDJ-700 SERIES
- Fine-tuned for clear mid-to-low frequencies and accurate monitoring: The HDJ-700's audio circuitry is optimized for monitoring dance music. Narrow ear pads and 40 mm driver units with rare earth magnets ensure a powerful bass sound, while a thicker than usual (19 micrometer) diaphragm and a copper-clad aluminium wire (CCAW) voice coil accurately reproduce kicks and snares.
- Tough, durable build and replaceable cables: The HDJ-700 inherits a rugged, stainless steel headband from the HDJ-1500 to ensure a long life of service. The headphones come with two interchangeable side-mount cords: a 1.2m coiled cord - which extends to around 3m - and a 1m straight cord.
- Soft ear cups for a snug, comfortable fit: Soft, textured polyurethane ear cups fit the ear snugly and ensure the DJ's comfort over long periods of use.
- Design and rotatable ear cups inspired by the top-flight HDJ-2000MK2: Spin-finished aluminium hinges, a lightweight build and the sleek, stylish design are all inspired by Pioneer DJ's ever-popular flagship headphones. Plus, the HDJ-700's right earpiece can be rotated forwards or backwards by up to 60 degrees to enable one-ear monitoring, while the handy rubber grip makes it quick and easy to put the cup back in position.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit