CybertronPC, one of the largest PC system integrators in the US, serving PC gaming, home, business and server solutions, will have availability of a small form factor PC custom built with the revolutionary new AMD R9 Nano video card upon AMD launch.
AMD R9 NANO video cards pack the technology of their most recent enthusiast desktop GPUs onto an astonishingly small form factor, just six inches in length. This has produced a powerhouse of a card with up to 2x the performance density and up to 2x the performance per watt, making the NANO AMD's most power efficient high-end video card to date.
Engineered as a future-ready GPU with the power to drive premium 4k and VR gaming experiences, the AMD NANO is driven by a Fiji chip with High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) technology and an unprecedented 4096-bit memory interface, resulting in an output of 60% more bandwidth than previous generation GDDR5 GPUS.
Further proving that they are the new pinnacle of small form factor friendly GPUs, AMD NANO video cards support DirectX 12, AMD Eyefinity, AMD FreeSync, OPENGL 4.5, the Vulkan API, ultimate monitor configurability, and more.
All CybertronPC systems built with AMD R9 Nano graphics will be fully customizable, with gaming level components to power your hardcore gaming sessions.
All CybertronPC pre-configured or fully customized Gaming Systems are backed up with their unbeatable free lifetime technical support and lifetime warranty (1 Year on Parts + Lifetime on Labor).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit