CybertronPC, one of the largest PC system integrators in the US, serving PC gaming, home, business and server solutions, will have availability of a small form factor PC custom built with the revolutionary new AMD R9 Nano video card upon AMD launch.
AMD R9 NANO video cards pack the technology of their most recent enthusiast desktop GPUs onto an astonishingly small form factor, just six inches in length. This has produced a powerhouse of a card with up to 2x the performance density and up to 2x the performance per watt, making the NANO AMD's most power efficient high-end video card to date.
Engineered as a future-ready GPU with the power to drive premium 4k and VR gaming experiences, the AMD NANO is driven by a Fiji chip with High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) technology and an unprecedented 4096-bit memory interface, resulting in an output of 60% more bandwidth than previous generation GDDR5 GPUS.
Further proving that they are the new pinnacle of small form factor friendly GPUs, AMD NANO video cards support DirectX 12, AMD Eyefinity, AMD FreeSync, OPENGL 4.5, the Vulkan API, ultimate monitor configurability, and more.
All CybertronPC systems built with AMD R9 Nano graphics will be fully customizable, with gaming level components to power your hardcore gaming sessions.
All CybertronPC pre-configured or fully customized Gaming Systems are backed up with their unbeatable free lifetime technical support and lifetime warranty (1 Year on Parts + Lifetime on Labor).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard