SilverStone's ECM20 is an adapter designed for users wanting to utilize or add speedy M.2 devices such as SSD onto their existing PC or motherboard. In addition to supporting one M.2 device (M key) to run via the super fast PCI-E interface at up to 32Gbps, a second M.2 slot (B key) is available for connecting to a SATA III port for added storage potential. For users looking to have the fastest data access speed on a desktop computer, the ECM20 is a must have.
- Converts one M.2 port (M key) into one PCI-E x4 interface
- Converts a second M.2 port (B key) into SATA interface
- Supports two M.2 SSD simultaneously
- Includes optional low-profile expansion slot
- No driver installation required
You can find further information here:
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases