Building from the high standards of the DTX 350 p, beyerdynamic is introducing its new DTX 350 m at IFA in Berlin. Priced at $69, the new multimedia headset sets new standards for smartphone and tablet users. The audio specialist from Heilbronn, Germany uses the same headphone technology for the new model, but adds a high-quality hands-free microphone. The new product offers a remote control in the cable, which can accept calls or pause music as needed.
beyerdynamic also retains features including the flat, tangle-free connection cable, and the comfortable, soft, artificial leather ear pads. An unobtrusive mechanism in the headband allows users to fold the DTX 350 m so that it fits into its included soft case when not in use. Fashion-conscious music fans can wear the on-ear headset as a stylish accessory around their necks. With this, users can enjoy powerful bass and detailed highs at any time.
The DTX 350 m will be at beyerdynamic's booth (Hall 1.2, Stand 204) at the IFA trade fair in Berlin from September 4th through 9th. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit