Building from the high standards of the DTX 350 p, beyerdynamic is introducing its new DTX 350 m at IFA in Berlin. Priced at $69, the new multimedia headset sets new standards for smartphone and tablet users. The audio specialist from Heilbronn, Germany uses the same headphone technology for the new model, but adds a high-quality hands-free microphone. The new product offers a remote control in the cable, which can accept calls or pause music as needed.
beyerdynamic also retains features including the flat, tangle-free connection cable, and the comfortable, soft, artificial leather ear pads. An unobtrusive mechanism in the headband allows users to fold the DTX 350 m so that it fits into its included soft case when not in use. Fashion-conscious music fans can wear the on-ear headset as a stylish accessory around their necks. With this, users can enjoy powerful bass and detailed highs at any time.
The DTX 350 m will be at beyerdynamic's booth (Hall 1.2, Stand 204) at the IFA trade fair in Berlin from September 4th through 9th. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit