Building from the high standards of the DTX 350 p, beyerdynamic is introducing its new DTX 350 m at IFA in Berlin. Priced at $69, the new multimedia headset sets new standards for smartphone and tablet users. The audio specialist from Heilbronn, Germany uses the same headphone technology for the new model, but adds a high-quality hands-free microphone. The new product offers a remote control in the cable, which can accept calls or pause music as needed.
beyerdynamic also retains features including the flat, tangle-free connection cable, and the comfortable, soft, artificial leather ear pads. An unobtrusive mechanism in the headband allows users to fold the DTX 350 m so that it fits into its included soft case when not in use. Fashion-conscious music fans can wear the on-ear headset as a stylish accessory around their necks. With this, users can enjoy powerful bass and detailed highs at any time.
The DTX 350 m will be at beyerdynamic's booth (Hall 1.2, Stand 204) at the IFA trade fair in Berlin from September 4th through 9th. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros cancer patient thanks community for Ultimate demo
- Free Absolver expansion released 'Downfall' packs content
- Red Dead Redemption 2 NPC system explained by Rockstar devs
- Anthem reaches 'alpha' development phase, demo on Feb 1st
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey receives EPIC launch trailer
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- IDTechEx Research Releases New Report on Drones 2018-2038: Components, Technologies, Roadmaps, Market Forecasts
- SOC Telemed Announces Partnership with Sound Physicians
- Star Sky 3, the final installment of the popular series just released today on Steam!
- Das Boot VR will release on Hologate this fall
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village is coming today to mobile!