Building from the high standards of the DTX 350 p, beyerdynamic is introducing its new DTX 350 m at IFA in Berlin. Priced at $69, the new multimedia headset sets new standards for smartphone and tablet users. The audio specialist from Heilbronn, Germany uses the same headphone technology for the new model, but adds a high-quality hands-free microphone. The new product offers a remote control in the cable, which can accept calls or pause music as needed.
beyerdynamic also retains features including the flat, tangle-free connection cable, and the comfortable, soft, artificial leather ear pads. An unobtrusive mechanism in the headband allows users to fold the DTX 350 m so that it fits into its included soft case when not in use. Fashion-conscious music fans can wear the on-ear headset as a stylish accessory around their necks. With this, users can enjoy powerful bass and detailed highs at any time.
The DTX 350 m will be at beyerdynamic's booth (Hall 1.2, Stand 204) at the IFA trade fair in Berlin from September 4th through 9th. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard