GIGABYTE, the world's leading premium gaming hardware manufacturer, is pleased to announce two GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 950 Overclock Edition Graphics Cards today, namely the GV-N950WF2OC-2GD and GV-N950OC-2GD. Designed to deliver brilliant gaming performance at 1080p with the GM206 GPU, the GV-N950WF2OC-2GD guarantees efficient, silent cooling thanks to the well-acclaimed WINDFORCE 2X cooling system; suited for the mini-ITX form factor, the single-90mm-fan variant GV-N950OC-2GD also offers great thermal performance at a remarkably low noise level within small confined cases.
Both video cards represent a smart choice for gamers ready to step up for sharper and smoother gameplay, especially on popular Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game titles. Gamers could expect up to 2X performance improvement with the GV-N950WF2OC-2GD at 4K ultra settings on MOBA games compared to its predecessor, making the video cards a perfect upgrade option with an attractive value proposition for online gaming.
WINDFORCE 2X cooling system: Silent Buff, Game on!
GV-N950WF2OC-2GD is reinforced with the highly acclaimed cooling solution with the unique fan design and large heat dissipation area, bringing efficient cooling in whisper silence. The air flow is split and guided smoothly through the fan by the special 3D stripe curve design, effectively enhancing the air flow by 23% over traditional fans, whilst significantly reducing air turbulence.
Optimizing graphics performance with OC GURU II
With GIGABYTE OC GURU II utility software, gamers are free to adjust clock speeds, voltage, fan performance, and power target for overclocking. The OSD setting can be monitored and tuned in real-time according to user preference through this intuitive interface.
Ultra Durable 2 - Designed with top quality highly efficient components
Using high quality components on video cards is the key factor for having a long lasting, stable and reliable product. By Employing Ferrite Core Chokes, Low RDS(on) MOSFET and Lower ESR Solid Capacitors, GIGABYTE video cards deliver the ideal integration of thermal, electric characteristics, digital signals, power circuitry and optimum placement of components for enhanced graphics performance.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- LG's G7 development halted, LG starting over from scratch
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series