ZOTAC International, a global innovator and manufacturer of video card and ZBOX Mini PCs, unleashes efficiency with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 950 series. Taking power and size into our engineering, we finely tuned the balance between thermals and performance while accommodating even the smallest of desktop PCs.
Explore and do more with the latest series in the Maxwell family. ZOTAC gives as much attention to design as it does for engineering. The AMP! Edition boasts a dual 90mm IceStorm system finished with Carbon ExoArmor. The durable exterior with wraparound backplate is complete with an immense factory overclocked GPU that will push performance.
The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 950 series is also available in single-fan and OC versions for users who are looking for balanced performance. FREEZE comes standard on all versions to enhance the energy savings and durability of the card further by stopping the fans completely when idle.
The familiar Maxwell architecture continues the tradition of quiet cool efficiency without sacrificing power. With DirectX 12 and OpenGL 4.5 now available with Windows 10, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 950 series is now even more efficient and more powerful. For gamers, this means more efficient use of PC hardware resources with less CPU usage, better optimization, and less GPU overhead.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit