Thecus Technology Corp. today announced the launch of the next generation 7-bay, N7770-10G and 8-bay, N8880U-10G NAS. The newest additions to Thecus' line of SMB/Enterprise NAS deliver high-performance, resilience, and a wide range of industry-class solutions that are able to handle the rigorous mission critical storage needs of businesses.
"Innovation has been and continues to be at the very pinnacle of our success at Thecus," said Florence Shih, CEO at Thecus Technology Corp. "Today's growing businesses require a complete storage solution that can fulfill day to day operations and adapt to unforeseen circumstances and new innovations. With cutting-edge hardware, a comprehensive set of data management features, and attractive price points, these next generation NAS provide an ideal business storage solution."
Outfitted with an Intel Core-i3 2120 3.3GHz Processor, 8GB DDR3 ECC RAM, and a 10G PCIe card, the new 10G NAS provide lightning fast, persistent throughput speeds. Designed for cost effective scalability, the 10G NAS are compatible with the latest high capacity SATA drives and NAS stacking is made easy through iSCSI target volumes, allowing for streamline growth with your business. 7 modes of link aggregation are available including load balance and failover for increased performance and network resilience.
In order to prevent server downtime, the N7770-10G and N8880U-10G support High Availability (HA). In HA, two Thecus NAS are continuously synced using Heartbeat software while providing any number of its wide range of services including web hosting, file sharing, central storage, and iSCSI virtualization. If one NAS experiences issues, the other NAS will take over operations until the first is operational at which time the master NAS will be automatically resynced and brought back under the umbrella of full HA protection.
The 10G NAS series provide several features for data backup and protection. With snapshot technology using the B-tree file system (btrfs), users are able to capture point in time copies of data, providing convenient system restores. Disaster recovery solutions include Data Guard for real-time remote or local backup, bundled Acronis True Image for client data backup and system disaster recovery, and backup to cloud services including DropBox, ElephantDrive, and Amazon S3.The 10G NAS are also bundled with Intel Security for uncompromising data security.
The N7770-10G and N8880U-10G are powered by the Thecus OS5 software, a comprehensive and intuitive web-based operating system designed for advanced data management. The Thecus App Center offers over 700 apps for data backup, content management, multi-media and much more to allow users to increase the functionality of the 10G Thecus NAS.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Uber settles lawsuit with Indian rape victim
- Outlast games coming to the Nintendo Switch in Q1 2018
- Anheuser-Busch places order for 40 Tesla Semi trucks
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series