PNY Technologies, world renowned manufacturing giant for USB and Memory products, has officially released the compact HP v215b. The mini-sized drive comes with a vast array of functional features, which makes it a coveted item that is practical yet stylish. It is encased in polished metal casing with bright mirror furnishing revealing a smooth and durable surface that retains its stainless finish without leaving any fingerprints or scratches. Its cap less design eliminates the usual possibility of a cap getting misplaced or lost. This allows you to carry the drive anywhere you want without worrying about a misplaced cap or fear of it getting lost.
The drive is perfect for storing all your work, homework assignments, and entertainment or media files at once. Simple plug-and-play operation allows you to transfer your files and offers easy navigation without any lags or system stalling immediately. It is adorned with a unique personalised HP logo charm, which makes it a fun accessory to store all your files and data. The package of HP v215b comes with original HP logo sticker to prevent counterfeit of products; the holographic logo on the label will have a different appearance from different angles and ensure that the consumer receives genuine service and functionality of the product.
Its lightweight (5.3g) and pint sized dimensions makes it extremely portable and travel-friendly no matter where you go. The storage capacities range from 8GB, 16GB and 32GB offering maximum storage for digital files, photos, music and data. The drive is compatible with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and even Mac OS: 10.3 and above. The HP v215b is available for a limited warranty of 2 years.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit