NZXT makes digital fan control easy with the new GRID+ V2. Welcome to the future of digital fan control. The new GRID+ combines a modern interface and a streamlined installation to ensure a simple, unintrusive solution for fan control. Now with improved software and support for individual fan control, GRID+ V2 offers complete control at a click of the mouse.
The GRID+ V2 is a software-controlled fan controller with 6 individually controlled channels and up to 30 watts total output, allowing users to control each fan channel independently. With the option to name each channel, users will be able to immediately identify faulty fans via the included free CAM software's smart notifications.
With silence and performance oriented fan control profiles that automatically adjust fan speeds based on CPU temperature, CAM makes it easier than ever to take control of your airflow. Advanced users will be able to create multiple custom fan profiles and manually adjust fan speeds to suit their own performance needs.
Following in the footsteps of the original GRID fan hub, the GRID+ is designed to be installed internally in any discreet location, eliminating the need for a 5.25" slot and making cable management a breeze. The GRID+ V2 is available now for $29.99.
- CAM Software Enabled
- 6 Individually Controlled Fan Channels
- Supports both 3-pin and 4-pin PWM fans*
- Up To 30W Total Output
- Discreet Installation
- Voltage and Short Circuit Protection
- 2 Included Fan Extension Cables
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit