NZXT makes digital fan control easy with the new GRID+ V2. Welcome to the future of digital fan control. The new GRID+ combines a modern interface and a streamlined installation to ensure a simple, unintrusive solution for fan control. Now with improved software and support for individual fan control, GRID+ V2 offers complete control at a click of the mouse.
The GRID+ V2 is a software-controlled fan controller with 6 individually controlled channels and up to 30 watts total output, allowing users to control each fan channel independently. With the option to name each channel, users will be able to immediately identify faulty fans via the included free CAM software's smart notifications.
With silence and performance oriented fan control profiles that automatically adjust fan speeds based on CPU temperature, CAM makes it easier than ever to take control of your airflow. Advanced users will be able to create multiple custom fan profiles and manually adjust fan speeds to suit their own performance needs.
Following in the footsteps of the original GRID fan hub, the GRID+ is designed to be installed internally in any discreet location, eliminating the need for a 5.25" slot and making cable management a breeze. The GRID+ V2 is available now for $29.99.
- CAM Software Enabled
- 6 Individually Controlled Fan Channels
- Supports both 3-pin and 4-pin PWM fans*
- Up To 30W Total Output
- Discreet Installation
- Voltage and Short Circuit Protection
- 2 Included Fan Extension Cables
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz