NZXT makes digital fan control easy with the new GRID+ V2. Welcome to the future of digital fan control. The new GRID+ combines a modern interface and a streamlined installation to ensure a simple, unintrusive solution for fan control. Now with improved software and support for individual fan control, GRID+ V2 offers complete control at a click of the mouse.
The GRID+ V2 is a software-controlled fan controller with 6 individually controlled channels and up to 30 watts total output, allowing users to control each fan channel independently. With the option to name each channel, users will be able to immediately identify faulty fans via the included free CAM software's smart notifications.
With silence and performance oriented fan control profiles that automatically adjust fan speeds based on CPU temperature, CAM makes it easier than ever to take control of your airflow. Advanced users will be able to create multiple custom fan profiles and manually adjust fan speeds to suit their own performance needs.
Following in the footsteps of the original GRID fan hub, the GRID+ is designed to be installed internally in any discreet location, eliminating the need for a 5.25" slot and making cable management a breeze. The GRID+ V2 is available now for $29.99.
- CAM Software Enabled
- 6 Individually Controlled Fan Channels
- Supports both 3-pin and 4-pin PWM fans*
- Up To 30W Total Output
- Discreet Installation
- Voltage and Short Circuit Protection
- 2 Included Fan Extension Cables
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard