Announcing the availability of the Raijintek STYX chassis. Based around the design of the METIS keeping similar aesthetics with the premium brushed aluminium crafted chassis design. The STYX is noticeably larger comparing to the METIS, allowing you to install even more hardware. The case also supports 2x 120mm fans or a 240mm radiator in the top of the case, giving the user further cooling extending to high-end air cooling or watercooling.
The case is 325mm in height, 360mm in length and 210mm in width. Giving the user space to install a video card up to a 280mm. The case also supports a 120mm fan at the back of the case, and at the bottom. The additional features the STYX has over the METIS is that it can support a slim DVD drive allowing you to have a slot loading drive access on the right side of the case. The STYX is available in six colours, black, silver, red, blue, gold and green. Supporting Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX. The I/O ports are 2x USB 3.0 and HD audio. Hard drive support is 3x 3.5" with 6x 2.5" drives allowing you to have a huge amount of storage.
For more information and to purchase, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Switch isn't happening, sources at Nintendo say
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)