Announcing the availability of the Raijintek STYX chassis. Based around the design of the METIS keeping similar aesthetics with the premium brushed aluminium crafted chassis design. The STYX is noticeably larger comparing to the METIS, allowing you to install even more hardware. The case also supports 2x 120mm fans or a 240mm radiator in the top of the case, giving the user further cooling extending to high-end air cooling or watercooling.
The case is 325mm in height, 360mm in length and 210mm in width. Giving the user space to install a video card up to a 280mm. The case also supports a 120mm fan at the back of the case, and at the bottom. The additional features the STYX has over the METIS is that it can support a slim DVD drive allowing you to have a slot loading drive access on the right side of the case. The STYX is available in six colours, black, silver, red, blue, gold and green. Supporting Mini-ITX and Micro-ATX. The I/O ports are 2x USB 3.0 and HD audio. Hard drive support is 3x 3.5" with 6x 2.5" drives allowing you to have a huge amount of storage.
For more information and to purchase, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz