The new iR2622 is an internal (6Gbps) RAID module designed in 2 of 5.25" CD-Rom bay to satisfy the demands of SMB and industrial computing environment. With LCD tents leaving you to easily grasp HDD status. User-friendly display, equipped with clear readable LCD display and LED indicators for system monitoring during operations, so users can easily grasp the status of the system at all times. Moreover, it comes with visual and audio alarms whenever failure occurs.
If drive replacement becomes necessary, the iR2622 is modular designed for effortless removal and install of drives. It's also protected by a locking mechanism to secure the drive into place. The new tray design is support either 2.5" or 3.5" for user to easy change. iR2622 is equipped with an 6cm fan located a the rear and comes with the SMART fan functionality where the fan spins at half speed when reaching above 30°C and full speed when reaching 40℃. With this clever design, you can work quietly without bother by fan noises unless the hard drives become vulnerable due to high temperature.
Digital Video Surveillance
Take advantage of the durable HDD disk to install your DVR, NVR operating system and use two hard disks with up to 8TB capacity and RAID 1 to protect the long-term data. You can even use the iR2622's hot swapping feature to extract the 2.5"-3.5" hard disk periodically and to save it in the data center, then to put in a new hard disk so the iR2622 can continuously perform instant backup.
Maintain Automation Equipment System
The advantage of automation equipment is in its production efficiency. In high-speed production processes, the matter worried most is system failure. System failure will cause a shut-down of an automated production line. Production loss during these shutdowns is far greater than business owners can image. By using the iR2622 RAID 1 module, you can protect automation systems long-term operation and do not have to worry about halts in automated production equipment due to hard disk damage. This is the most cost-effective equipment choice. From small-scale CNC machining to large-scale semiconductor manufacturing processes, the RAID 1 module is recommended to protect the long-term operation of systems and achieve high production efficiency.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit