The new iR2622 is an internal (6Gbps) RAID module designed in 2 of 5.25" CD-Rom bay to satisfy the demands of SMB and industrial computing environment. With LCD tents leaving you to easily grasp HDD status. User-friendly display, equipped with clear readable LCD display and LED indicators for system monitoring during operations, so users can easily grasp the status of the system at all times. Moreover, it comes with visual and audio alarms whenever failure occurs.
If drive replacement becomes necessary, the iR2622 is modular designed for effortless removal and install of drives. It's also protected by a locking mechanism to secure the drive into place. The new tray design is support either 2.5" or 3.5" for user to easy change. iR2622 is equipped with an 6cm fan located a the rear and comes with the SMART fan functionality where the fan spins at half speed when reaching above 30°C and full speed when reaching 40℃. With this clever design, you can work quietly without bother by fan noises unless the hard drives become vulnerable due to high temperature.
Digital Video Surveillance
Take advantage of the durable HDD disk to install your DVR, NVR operating system and use two hard disks with up to 8TB capacity and RAID 1 to protect the long-term data. You can even use the iR2622's hot swapping feature to extract the 2.5"-3.5" hard disk periodically and to save it in the data center, then to put in a new hard disk so the iR2622 can continuously perform instant backup.
Maintain Automation Equipment System
The advantage of automation equipment is in its production efficiency. In high-speed production processes, the matter worried most is system failure. System failure will cause a shut-down of an automated production line. Production loss during these shutdowns is far greater than business owners can image. By using the iR2622 RAID 1 module, you can protect automation systems long-term operation and do not have to worry about halts in automated production equipment due to hard disk damage. This is the most cost-effective equipment choice. From small-scale CNC machining to large-scale semiconductor manufacturing processes, the RAID 1 module is recommended to protect the long-term operation of systems and achieve high production efficiency.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases