Kingston Digital Europe Co LLP, an affiliate of Kingston Technology Company Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the addition of a 512GB capacity to its line of Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC cards. The higher capacity card is ideal for DSLR cameras and HD camcorders as it allows users to record more video and shoot more high-density image files without running out of space.
In addition to storing thousands of photos and hours of video, the card provides speeds of 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write. These high speeds support photography in continuous and burst modes, and reduces stutter to ensure video integrity. Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC cards also allow users to shoot full 1080p HD video and 3D video as well as transfer files faster. In addition to the new 512GB capacity, this card is also available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB.
The Kingston card range also includes:
- SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3): The fastest card in the Kingston lineup with 90MB/s read and 80MB/s write speeds. It is designed for high performance 4K camcorders and DSLR and DSLM cameras, and is also ideal for action photography, television recordings, and live broadcasts. Available in 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB.
- Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC: Perfect for HD video capture and hi-res images with speeds of 45MB/s read and 10MB/s write. Available in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB.
- Class 4 SDHC: Intended for point-and-shoot cameras with a minimum data transfer rate of 4MB/s read and write. Available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB.
Kingston cards are backed by a lifetime warranty and free technical support. For more information, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit