Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the launch of the Razer Orbweaver Chroma, a customizable, mechanical, ergonomic gaming keypad that is specifically designed for tournament-grade controls and color synchronization with other Chroma-enabled devices.
Building on the success of the original Razer Orbweaver, the all-new Razer Orbweaver Chroma provides gamers with 20 fully programmable Razer Mechanical Switches; an eight-way directional thumb-pad; adjustable hand, thumb and palm modules; and now, with all of the beloved lighting features first seen on the Razer BlackWidow Chroma keyboard.
The built-in green Razer Mechanical Switches come with a required actuation force of 50 grams, ensuring that commands are executed as fast as users' fingers can trigger them. The thumb-pad can be used for movement or even as a modifier to enable nearly endless spell combinations, which can be set through Razer's cloud-based driver software Razer Synapse. With the Razer Orbweaver, gamers will be able to unleash a rain of spells, macros and abilities upon their opponents, all with incredible speed and efficiency.
"The Razer Orbweaver Chroma is the ultimate instrument of game control and style," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "It's a powerful feeling to have all essential gaming keys at your fingertips, without any distractions, on a device that offers absolute comfort."
The Razer Orbweaver joins other Chroma-enabled Razer devices, including the award-winning Razer DeathAdder Chroma and Razer Naga Epic Chroma gaming mice; the Razer BlackWidow Chroma gaming keyboard; the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headset; and the Razer Firefly gaming mouse mat. All Chroma-enabled products feature 16.8 million customizable color options and a range of effects enabled through Razer's Synapse driver software. Razer Synapse also allows for inter-device color synchronizing with just the click of a button.
For more information on Razer Chroma: Full Spectrum Gaming, interested parties may visit https://www.razerzone.com/chroma.
The Razer Orbweaver Chroma will also be included in the Chroma SDK, with which game developers may bring in-game events onto Chroma-enabled products as lighting effects that provide for a more immersive gaming experience.
� Razer Mechanical Switches with 50 g actuation force
� 30 fully programmable keys including and 8-way thumb-pad
� Chroma backlighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
� Adjustable hand , thumb, and palm-rests modules for maximum comfort
� Instantaneous switching between eight key maps
� Unlimited macro lengths
� Razer Synapse enabled
� Braided fiber cable
� Unlimited customizable profiles via Razer Synapse
� Approximate size: 55 mm / 2.17 in. (Length) x 154 mm / 6.06 in. (Width) x 202 mm / 7.95 in. (Height)
� Approximate weight: 395 g / 0.87 lbs.
� PC or Mac with a free USB port
� Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit) / Mac OS X (v10.8-10.10)
� Internet connection
� 100 MB of hard disk space
� Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.
Price: $US129.99 / €129.99
Availability: Razer Store - August 2015
Worldwide - August 2015
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- PUBG's 'Event Mode' will have rotating game types and modes
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit