The 15th annual coolingZONE Thermal Management Summit for electronics thermal engineers take place October 20-22, 2015 in a globally-accessible, online summit covering thermal management, heat transfer and energy transport at all hardware levels from individual components to the Internet of Things.
The coolingZONE-15 Summit comprises expert live speakers from a range of thermal specialties. Every speaker will answer audience questions during or after their webinars. In coolingZONE tradition, the Summit's goal is to provide more than formulas, including practical answers to questions about theory and applications.
A key focus of this year's event is on cooling technologies for the Internet of Things (IoT). Speakers will address the full spectrum of cooling from wearables to data centers (The Cloud).
Across the three days of general presentations, engineers will gain a deeper understanding of electronics cooling across many thermal topics, including:
- Data Center Predictive Real Time Thermal Management, presented by Dr. Cliff Federspiel
- Computer Server Open Bath Immersion Cooling, presented by Phil Tuma
- The IceCool DARPA Project, presented by Dr. Mehdi Asheghi
- Liquid Cooling of 10Kw Racks, presented by Henry Coles
- Heat Pipes, presented by Dr. Rahul Mulinti
- Cooling Wearables and Handhelds with Flexible Thermal Ground Planes, presented by Dr. Y.C. Lee
coolingZONE-15 also offers two separate technical courses:
Thermosyphons: How to Properly Size, Choose and Deploy, by Vineet Barot, and Analytical Modeling in Thermal Management Design, by Dr. Kaveh Azar
The complete list of speakers and topics, plus the full schedule and registration tools for attending coolingZONE-2015 can be found on the coolingZONE website http://www.coolingzone.com/event.php?eventid=60.
The general coolingZONE-2015 three-day summit is US $165.75, which includes a 15% discount on the regular $195 price through October 5. Individual sessions during the general coolingZONE summit can be attended for $41.65 during the 15% discount period. The Thermosyphons and Analytical Modeling courses are each priced at $165.75 each through the discount period.
More information on coolingZONE-2015 can be found on the coolingZONE website http://www.coolingzone.com/event.php?eventid=60, including online registration tools. Questions can be sent to cz-info@coolingZONE.com.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Hunt: Showdown displayed in the amazing CRYENGINE V demo
- God of War could be the best looking game on the PS4 Pro
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit