Sony Computer Entertainment Australia (SCE Aust.) is pleased to announce that PlayStation will have an inaugural presence at PAX Australia, held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from 30 October to 1 November, 2015.
PAX is a festival to celebrate everything gaming culture. First held in Seattle in 2004, PAX has nearly doubled in size each successive year and the first international PAX was held in Melbourne in 2013, to sold out crowds.
Michael Ephraim, Managing Director, Sony Computer Entertainment Australia said: "We have watched PAX grow from strength to strength in the past few years in Australia, which is fantastic for our industry. Media Molecule attended PAX Australia last year to showcase Tearaway, and there was a great response from PlayStation fans. This year we are so thrilled to be at PAX as there are so many exciting things going on. Being the 20th Anniversary of PlayStation also gives us the opportunity to celebrate with our loyal fans at the show as well."
"We're excited to welcome Sony Computer Entertainment Australia to the show floor of PAX Aus this year," said Guy Blomberg, PAX Australia Content & Community Manager. "We've worked closely with PlayStation before to feature their developers and curate panels, and having a physical booth at the show has been the biggest request from PAX fans in previous years. We can't wait for everyone to see what's in store!"
There will be more information regarding PlayStation content closer to the event.
For more information on PlayStation, please contact PlayStation@onegreenbean.com
For more information about PAX, please visit: http://aus.paxsite.com/what-is-pax
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit