Giada Technology, a provider of Servers, Mini-PCs and embedded motherboards, announces the F200 Thin Client Series Mini-PC for the North American Market. The F200 is an ultra compact 4.6 x 4.2 x 1.2 Mini-PC which can easily mount on the back of monitors and Digital Signage displays. Featuring extremely low 5W power consumption, a dustproof metal chassis, reliable fanless design and 2GB of onboard eMMC flash memory, the F200 is a durable mini-pc suitable for thin client, digital signage, and industrial control applications.
Low Power Consumption Thin PC
The F200 Mini-PC uses just 5W of power at full load. With most desktop PCs using 100W or more of electricity, the F200 features extreme power savings as a thin client PC. Featuring an ultra compact 4.6 x 4.2 x 1.2 design, the F200 takes up 1/30th the space of a traditional desktop PC. Its small size means it takes up little desktop real estate and it can easily fit on the back of displays and monitors using a VESA mount for a clean installation or digital signage usage.
Reliable Metal Chassis and Onboard Memory
Using a fanless design and efficient processor with a durable metal chassis, the F200 generates little heat for high reliability and long service life. The chassis is dustproof, making it suitable for both office and industrial environment. The F200 provides reliable shock and vibration resistant performance with 2GB of DDR3 DRAM and 8GB or an optional 16GB of eMMC flash soldered directly on-board. An mSATA slot allows easy storage expansion.
JAHC Unattended Technology for Digital Signage
The F200s JAHC unattended technology features make it also suited to simple digital signage and industrial installations. Scheduled power on/off, auto power-on after power failures, and more improved the unmanned capability of the F200 allowing it to operate more reliably in the field without constant monitoring and configuration. A SIM card slot allows 3G connectivity for pushing signage content over 3G and the F200 supports HDMI output with Direct X11 and Realtek High Definition Audio.
- 5W Low power consumption
- Ultra Compact: 4.6 x 4.2 x 1.2
- Reliable Fanless industrial design
- Dustproof, durable metal chassis
- 2GB onboard DDR3 DRAM and 8GB or 16GB of onboard flash storage
- mSATA slot for storage expansion
- JAHC unattended technology for digital signage
For product specifications and further details, visit the F200 product page at:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit