JMicron Technology Corp. (GTSM: 4925), an industry-leading IC company specializing in the design of PCIe and SATA SSD controllers, today introduces the most cost-effective SATA III SSD Controller available on the market: the JMF60F. Designed as a hard-disk drive (HDD) replacement for computing platforms and embedded applications, the DRAM-less JMF60F is the successor to the JMF608, a well-known SSD controller released in 2013.
With innovative, flexible technology, the JMF60F reaches the pinnacle of efficiency by utilizing only two channels to compete with the four-channel performance offered by other manufacturers. In addition, the JMF60F delivers superior sequential read data throughput: over 500 megabytes per second (MB/s). Reinforced by cutting edge 72bit/1KB ECC engine technology, the JMF60F supports an ONFi 3.0/Toggle 2.0 NAND interface, as well as 3x/2x SLC, 2x/1x/1y/1z MLC NANDs for both industrial and consumer markets.
JMicron specifically designs for demanding applications that necessitate extreme durability and enhanced data integrity, where exceptionally fast read and write functionality is required. JMicron's next generation of SSD controllers support the latest in 3D NAND technology, advanced ECC engines, comprehensive security features, and a PCIe Gen3 interface. These controllers, utilizing enhanced reliability and security, are capable of delivering speeds of up to a gigabyte, possess a terabyte capacity, and provide the advantage of an overall lower cost in a smaller form factor to our valued customers in the new NAND storage era.
JMicron will be demonstrating its new, cost-effective SSD controller at FMS 2015 in Santa Clara, CA in booth number 715.
Some key features of the JMF60F include:
- 72bit/1KB ECC engine
- Supports the latest 1x/1y/1z nm MLC for cost-optimized, entry-level client SSDs
- Supports ONFI 3.0, Toggle 2.0, and asynchronous NAND
- Outperforms HDDs by 20X (128GB SSD with WriteBooster2 enable at pSLC mode):
o Sequential Read: 510 MB/s
o Sequential Write: 300 MB/s
o 4K Random Read IOPS (QD32): 17,500
o 4K Random Write IOPS (QD32): 26,900
- Ideally suited for entry-level client SSDs replacing HDDs
- Supports both commercial (0°C to 70°C) and industrial grade (-40°C to 85°C) requirements
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Fox flies Starlink: Battle for Atlas onto Nintendo Switch
- Ubisoft release For Honor 'Marching Fire' gameplay trailer
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam