JMicron Technology Corp. (GTSM: 4925), an industry-leading IC company specializing in the design of PCIe and SATA SSD controllers, today introduces the most cost-effective SATA III SSD Controller available on the market: the JMF60F. Designed as a hard-disk drive (HDD) replacement for computing platforms and embedded applications, the DRAM-less JMF60F is the successor to the JMF608, a well-known SSD controller released in 2013.
With innovative, flexible technology, the JMF60F reaches the pinnacle of efficiency by utilizing only two channels to compete with the four-channel performance offered by other manufacturers. In addition, the JMF60F delivers superior sequential read data throughput: over 500 megabytes per second (MB/s). Reinforced by cutting edge 72bit/1KB ECC engine technology, the JMF60F supports an ONFi 3.0/Toggle 2.0 NAND interface, as well as 3x/2x SLC, 2x/1x/1y/1z MLC NANDs for both industrial and consumer markets.
JMicron specifically designs for demanding applications that necessitate extreme durability and enhanced data integrity, where exceptionally fast read and write functionality is required. JMicron's next generation of SSD controllers support the latest in 3D NAND technology, advanced ECC engines, comprehensive security features, and a PCIe Gen3 interface. These controllers, utilizing enhanced reliability and security, are capable of delivering speeds of up to a gigabyte, possess a terabyte capacity, and provide the advantage of an overall lower cost in a smaller form factor to our valued customers in the new NAND storage era.
JMicron will be demonstrating its new, cost-effective SSD controller at FMS 2015 in Santa Clara, CA in booth number 715.
Some key features of the JMF60F include:
- 72bit/1KB ECC engine
- Supports the latest 1x/1y/1z nm MLC for cost-optimized, entry-level client SSDs
- Supports ONFI 3.0, Toggle 2.0, and asynchronous NAND
- Outperforms HDDs by 20X (128GB SSD with WriteBooster2 enable at pSLC mode):
o Sequential Read: 510 MB/s
o Sequential Write: 300 MB/s
o 4K Random Read IOPS (QD32): 17,500
o 4K Random Write IOPS (QD32): 26,900
- Ideally suited for entry-level client SSDs replacing HDDs
- Supports both commercial (0°C to 70°C) and industrial grade (-40°C to 85°C) requirements
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dying in Sea of Thieves will soon cost you in-game gold
- EA's new AI has taught itself to play Battlefield 1
- GTA V NaturalVision Remastered mod looks freaking INCREDIBLE
- Epic Games shows off real-time ray traced digital character
- Edward Snowden: NSA tracks ALL Bitcoin users private info
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit