Your Sim's life is better with friends! Today, Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ:EA) announced that The SimsTM 4 Get Together Expansion Pack* is coming to PC and Mac® this November. For the first time, players will be able to create and play with groups of Sims as they explore a beautiful European-inspired world, make new friends, and live it up!
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150805005617/en/
Brand new to The Sims 4, players can introduce their Sims to a variety of different Clubs, featuring Sims with distinct interests, personalities, and behaviors. If players can't find the perfect Club for their Sims, they can create and customize their own Clubs to play any way they like.
Windenburg is a new world, with picturesque locations for players' Sims to explore, such as the sprawling hedge maze at the garden chateau, stunning pools along the bluffs, and the mysterious ancient ruins. It is also a great world for socializing.
Players can take their Sims to local hotspots to gossip over a delicious espresso at the café, play games with their pals in the pub, dance the night away at the disco, and more! In The Sims 4 Get Together, there's always something fun for Sims, and their friends, to do.
The Sims 4 Get Together is not yet rated by the ESRB and is available to pre-order on Origin for PC and Mac, at retail stores and for digital download. For more information, please visit https://www.TheSims.com/get-together.
*REQUIRES THE SIMS 4 GAME (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES TO PLAY.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit