Eurocom is announcing plans to support socket based Intel Skylake desktop 6th Gen Intel® Core i7-6700K processors in a line of high performance, fully upgradeable, LGA 1151 socket based laptops.
"Our customers can again combine the most advanced power of socket based, desktop Intel processors and high performance graphics into a sleek and menacing, fully upgradeable, long lasting laptops for massive performance and capability on the go." Mark Bialic, Eurocom President.
Utilizing the Intel® Z170 Chipset the EUROCOM X4 and X6 will be socket based to allow for CPU upgradeability, with the ability to support DDR4 2133 memory for added performance and capability. The EUROCOM X4 and X6 are the newest in a very long line of high performance laptops with support for socket based, desktop Intel processors.
Again, Eurocom is focusing on offering customers high performance, fully upgradeable, socket based systems that will last, while many other companies are locking in customers with disposable and short lifespan computers. Eurocom systems will last because they are well built and stress tested before the customer receives it. They will last because the systems are easily upgradeable and repairable if need be. They will last because customers can configure the most capable mobile components and desktop processors into their laptops. Eurocom laptops will be around long after the current fashion trends and blinking keyboard lights are out of style
The X4 and X6 will support the enthusiast Intel Core i7-6700K, 91 W processor with improved performance and efficiency. Four cores and 8 threads, thanks to Hyperthreading are supported. Turbo Boost 2.0 technology is also supported. Like the current EUROCOM P5 and P7 systems, the X4 and X6 will be equipped with an overclocking BIOS for full user control over the CPU performance. Integrated graphics Intel HD 530 are included and is DirectX 12 compatible.
Support for DDR4 memory will improve the EUROCOM X4 and X6 power consumption and data transfer speeds, thanks to the new bus. DDR4 uses 20 percent less power while supporting a new, power down model for super low power consumption. The EUROCOM X4 and X6 will benefit with a slight boost in battery life and enhanced performance.
The EUROCOM X4 will be based on a 15.6" chassis while the X6 will be based on a 17.3" body. Both will support 4k displays and have a wealth of high performance technology available for configuration. MXM 3.0b graphics from NVIDIA GeForce and NVIDIA Quadro will be supported for configurable and upgradeable professional and enthusiast level graphics. M.2 storage technology will be enhanced with PCIe 3.0 specifications and RAID support.
Intel Core i7-6700K Specs
-4 cores, 8 threads
-8M L3 Cache
-4 GHz with 4.2 GHz boost clock
-Support for DDR4 2133 MHz memory
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- Halo 6 won't have battle royale, 343i reiterates
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!