HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the addition of 8 GB and 16 GB dual-channel kits of two to the HyperX FURY DDR4 family. The new kits are available in low-latency 2133 MHz, 2400 MHz and 2666 MHz frequencies and are optimized for the new Intel Skylake platform. HyperX FURY DDR4 is the first product line to offer automatic overclocking via plug-and-play functionality for the next generation of high-end desktops utilizing 6th Generation Intel Core Processors (former codename Skylake-S) and the Z170 chipset.
HyperX FURY DDR4 memory is a cost-efficient, high-performance upgrade for Intel's 2- or 4-core processors and helps to provide faster video editing, 3D rendering, gaming and AI processing. It takes full advantage of the power efficiency of DDR4 at only 1.2V without having to raise the voltage to achieve higher frequencies. HyperX FURY DDR4 features a low-profile heat spreader in the signature FURY asymmetrical design with black PCB to both stand out and complement the latest PC hardware designs.
"We are thrilled to announce additional HyperX FURY DDR4 dual-channel kits in low-latency 2133 MHz, 2400 MHz and 2666 MHz speeds for entry-level enthusiasts looking to maximize their gaming performance and user experience," said Lawrence Yang, business manager, HyperX. "These new modules reach the highest frequencies possible through automatic overclocking with no hassle. HyperX FURY DDR4 is ideal for anyone looking for maximum speed with minimum initial investment."
HyperX FURY DDR4 Features and Specifications:
- Easy to install1: plug-and-play functionality
- Automatic overclocking: reach faster speeds just by installing the memory, no adjustments in BIOS needed
- Cost-efficient: the perfect combination of price and DDR4 performance
- Unique: asymmetrical, signature FURY heat spreader
- Design: low profile, black heat spreader color and matching PCB
- Reliable: 100% factory tested at frequency
- Compatible: tested with all popular brands of motherboards
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities: 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB & 64 GB kits
- Frequency: 2133 MHz, 2400 MHz, 2666 MHz
- CAS Latency: CL14-CL15
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -55°C to 100°C
- Dimensions: 133.35mm x 34.24mm
Latest News Posts
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions