Leading motherboard manufacture Elitegroup Computer System (ECS) proudly introducing latest LEET gaming motherboard - Z170-CLAYMORE, adopts with Intel latest 14nm Z170 chipset, supports Intel 6th Core i processors. ECS Z170-CLAYMORE features with exclusive LAGFree technology and 60FPS 4K UHD resolution output via HDMI 2.0, to provide amazing on-line gaming experience and smooth display. Not only supports 10Gbps USB 3.1 ports, but M.2 and SATA-Express high speed interfaces to connect newest devices. ECS Z170-CLAYMORE LEET gaming motherboard delivers a smart and fast experience, we are ready for Game On.
Thanks to Realtek RTL8110AS gaming Ethernet and exclusive LEET network Manager, supporting auto-prioritize and bandwidth control. Provide stable and lower latency while gameplay, communicate, downloading and web browsing at the same time. Z170-Claymore is the world's first motherboard supports HDMI 2.0 video output, features with 4K UHD resolution (3840x2160) and 60FPS smooth screen. Compare to previous generation, new HDMI 2.0 double frame rate to 60 from 30 provides clear and sharp screen.
ECS Z170-CLAYMORE sports with latest high speed interface. Within 10Gbps USB 3.1 Type-A ports, we can copy a Blu-ray disk in 30 seconds! In addition, Z170-CLAYMORE supports 16Gbps M.2 and SATA-Express connectors also. There are 5 PCI Express Gen3 slots. Optimize for dual video cards and add-on devices. All devices on Z170-CLAYMORE has their own independent bandwidth, provide maximum performance on board.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon re-list chromecast in hopes of peace with Google
- Adventure Time will get a new Open-world RPG early 2018
- NVIDIA play huge role in smart car race with Xavier
- Reddit will have its content integrated into Bing
- Hyundai to bring 38 green cars to the market
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series