MSI's brand new Z170 based motherboard, the MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM EDITION, just showed off its outstanding overclocking performance in dual-channel DDR4 memory by achieving world's highest DDR4 Memory Frequency at a staggering 4605MHz clock speed. Indicating just how effective MSI's new DDR4 BOOST technology is in optimizing memory performance on Intel's latest Z170 based motherboards. This achievement shows that the new Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM EDITION not only pushes the boundaries of single-channel memory speed but also performs amazingly in dual-channel memory.
The new MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM EDITION offers an arsenal of new features and improvements as well as technical ingenuity. This exceptional motherboard features the all new OC Dashboard, an independent panel for overclockers to tune settings. The new DDR4 Boost uses fully isolated circuitry to ensure memory signals stay pure for maximum performance and stability. Reinforced PCI slots with Steel Armor are forged to support the heaviest video cards in multi GPU setups.
Find the validation here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard