MSI's brand new Z170 based motherboard, the MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM EDITION, just showed off its outstanding overclocking performance in dual-channel DDR4 memory by achieving world's highest DDR4 Memory Frequency at a staggering 4605MHz clock speed. Indicating just how effective MSI's new DDR4 BOOST technology is in optimizing memory performance on Intel's latest Z170 based motherboards. This achievement shows that the new Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM EDITION not only pushes the boundaries of single-channel memory speed but also performs amazingly in dual-channel memory.
The new MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM EDITION offers an arsenal of new features and improvements as well as technical ingenuity. This exceptional motherboard features the all new OC Dashboard, an independent panel for overclockers to tune settings. The new DDR4 Boost uses fully isolated circuitry to ensure memory signals stay pure for maximum performance and stability. Reinforced PCI slots with Steel Armor are forged to support the heaviest video cards in multi GPU setups.
Find the validation here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam