ASUS Republic of Gamers (ROG) today announced the GX860 Buzzard gaming mouse. This ergonomic gaming mouse sits comfortably in the user's hand, and is specially designed for marathon gaming sessions. ROG GX860 delivers ultra-precise cursor control, boasting a laser sensor with a 50 - 8200 dots per inch (DPI) resolution range and smooth-gliding fluoropolymer feet. ROG GX860 utilizes durable, high quality Omron switches for both left and right buttons for superior click feel and response. Users can easily create profiles via an intuitive software interface, with LED accents on the ROG GX860 glowing red, orange, or green to reflect the current selected settings.
Unmatched gaming precision and accuracy
ROG GX860 has a laser sensor with a 50 - 8200 DPI resolution range and smooth-gliding fluoropolymer feet for smooth and precise cursor control. Users can even tap a two-way snap switch to change DPI settings in the middle of a game, allowing for more precise cursor control and speeds. ROG GX860 features durable high-quality Omron switches for both left and right buttons; these switches provide superior click feel and response, and have a 5-million-click lifespan.
Ergonomically designed for marathon gaming
ROG GX860 features LED accents that switch between three striking colors (red, orange, green) to indicate current settings. ROG GX860 has an ergonomic design that suits all grip types, and is ideal for marathon gaming.
ROG GX860 has non-peeling, heat-resistant side grips with intricate Mayan-inspired detailing. It also has built-in forward and back buttons, as well as a customizable thumb button.
Customizable user profiles and mouse settings
ROG software engineers have provided users with a software interface to customize ROG GX860 to their liking. This intuitive user interface lets users access DPI levels, button functions and illumination settings; as well as more advanced options like angle-snapping, lift height cut-off, double-click speed, and USB polling rate.
Users can test out their applied changes in a virtual test arena, with a precision test that requires users to draw a straight line; while the movement and click test requires users to click dots that randomly pop up in a given timeframe.
- Compatible operating systems
Windows 8, 8.1
118.2 x 68.4 x 40 mm
Laser Avago 9800
- Cable length
- Buttons / Switches
1 x programmable left/right/scroll wheel button
3 x programmable side buttons
2 x programmable DPI resolution switches
Up to 8200 (adjustable from 50 - 8200 DPI)
- Default settings:
Level 1 - 800 DPI
Level 2 - 1600 DPI
Level 3 - 3200 DPI
Level 4 - 5600 DPI
- Package contents
1 x ROG GX860
1 x quick start guide
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz