Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the launch of the Razer Orbweaver Chroma, a customizable, mechanical, ergonomic gaming keypad that is specifically designed for tournament-grade controls and color synchronization with other Chroma-enabled devices.
Building on the success of the original Razer Orbweaver, the all-new Razer Orbweaver Chroma provides gamers with 20 fully programmable Razer Mechanical Switches; an eight-way directional thumb-pad; adjustable hand, thumb and palm modules; and now, with all of the beloved lighting features first seen on the Razer BlackWidow Chroma keyboard.
The built-in green Razer Mechanical Switches come with a required actuation force of 50 grams, ensuring that commands are executed as fast as users' fingers can trigger them. The thumb-pad can be used for movement or even as a modifier to enable nearly endless spell combinations, which can be set through Razer's cloud-based driver software Razer Synapse. With the Razer Orbweaver, gamers will be able to unleash a rain of spells, macros and abilities upon their opponents, all with incredible speed and efficiency.
"The Razer Orbweaver Chroma is the ultimate instrument of game control and style," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "It's a powerful feeling to have all essential gaming keys at your fingertips, without any distractions, on a device that offers absolute comfort."
The Razer Orbweaver joins other Chroma-enabled Razer devices, including the award-winning Razer DeathAdder Chroma and Razer Naga Epic Chroma gaming mice; the Razer BlackWidow Chroma gaming keyboard; the Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma headset; and the Razer Firefly gaming mouse mat. All Chroma-enabled products feature 16.8 million customizable color options and a range of effects enabled through Razer's Synapse driver software. Razer Synapse also allows for inter-device color synchronizing with just the click of a button.
- Razer Mechanical Switches with 50 g actuation force
- 30 fully programmable keys including and 8-way thumb-pad
- Chroma backlighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Adjustable hand , thumb, and palm-rests modules for maximum comfort
- Instantaneous switching between eight key maps
- Unlimited macro lengths
- Razer Synapse enabled
- Braided fiber cable
- Unlimited customizable profiles via Razer Synapse
- Approximate size: 55 mm / 2.17 in. (Length) x 154 mm / 6.06 in. (Width) x 202 mm / 7.95 in. (Height)
- Approximate weight: 395 g / 0.87 lbs.
Price: US $129.99 / EUR 129.99, available later this month.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen 'Super Secret' Navi GPU teased
- Fallout developers won't use micro-transactions in new game
- Self-driving cars expected to create a $7 trillion industry
- Extinction will be micro-transaction free
- Google upgrade their trade-in program to cardboard boxes
- IN WIN AURORA Addressable RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN POLARIS Silent RGB PWM Case Fan Review
- IN WIN 101 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- old version of bios for asrock z77 extreme 3
- SAPPHIRE Radeon RX Vega 64 NITRO Review: 3 x 8-pin PCIe?!
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series