MAINGEAR, an award-winning PC system integrator of custom gaming desktops, takes gaming performance to the next level with Intel's 6th Generation Core processors. Designed for maximum power, ultimate scalability and superior efficiency, Intel's newest processors are now available to power all MAINGEAR desktops, from the powerful SHIFT to the STEAM-ready DRIFT.
Intel's 6th Gen Core processors showcase Turbo Boost Technology and can be overclocked for even more astonishing gaming performance, including a gain of up to 15% more power with MAINGEAR's REDLINE overclocking service. The newest processors also feature Intel® RealSense for immersive experiences; USB Type-C and Thunderbolt 3 compatibility; advanced security benefits like Biometric login; and cable-free connectivity with wireless docking and 4K WiDi.
"Intel's newest chips offer unrivaled performance with impressive speeds and power," says Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "It maximizes gaming performance, creates even more immersive experiences, and takes our MAINGEAR gaming systems to the next level."
The codenamed Skylake processors maximize performance and minimize energy consumption by increasing CPU output and decreasing silicon power, resulting in longer and smoother gaming sessions. Perfect for gaming desktops, gaming notebooks and workstations, Intel's 6th Generation Core processors are now available in all MAINGEAR gaming desktops.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit