MAINGEAR, an award-winning PC system integrator of custom gaming desktops, takes gaming performance to the next level with Intel's 6th Generation Core processors. Designed for maximum power, ultimate scalability and superior efficiency, Intel's newest processors are now available to power all MAINGEAR desktops, from the powerful SHIFT to the STEAM-ready DRIFT.
Intel's 6th Gen Core processors showcase Turbo Boost Technology and can be overclocked for even more astonishing gaming performance, including a gain of up to 15% more power with MAINGEAR's REDLINE overclocking service. The newest processors also feature Intel® RealSense for immersive experiences; USB Type-C and Thunderbolt 3 compatibility; advanced security benefits like Biometric login; and cable-free connectivity with wireless docking and 4K WiDi.
"Intel's newest chips offer unrivaled performance with impressive speeds and power," says Wallace Santos, CEO and Founder of MAINGEAR. "It maximizes gaming performance, creates even more immersive experiences, and takes our MAINGEAR gaming systems to the next level."
The codenamed Skylake processors maximize performance and minimize energy consumption by increasing CPU output and decreasing silicon power, resulting in longer and smoother gaming sessions. Perfect for gaming desktops, gaming notebooks and workstations, Intel's 6th Generation Core processors are now available in all MAINGEAR gaming desktops.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit