AccelStor, an all-flash array solution provider, announces that it will display its latest advances in all-flash storage with FlexiRemap technology at Flash Memory Summit 2015 (FMS 2015), achieving sustained high IOPS with all-flash arrays based on software innovations on commodity off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware platforms. The exhibition will include the live demonstration of the FlexiRemap software-based approach with a high-density 2U rack-mount platform achieving over 680K IOPS for 4KB random write, and display the upcoming flagship NeoSapphire 3413 all-flash array offering sustained 600K IOPS. AccelStor will also preview upcoming NeoGarnet hybrid storage series, using PCIe SSDs and Tos hiba enterprise hard drives to combine high capacity and extreme storage performance. In addition, AccelStor will kick off an enterprise storage session on Wednesday, August 12, presenting its unique approach to building high IOPS all-flash arrays.
AccelStor invites all customers, business partners and interested parties to its booth 810 at Flash Memory Summit 2015, Santa Clara Convention Center, Aug 11-13.
Live Demonstration of FlexiRemap Technology
FlexiRemap is a software-defined flash technology developed by AccelStor for profound flash acceleration at the OS kernel level. During FMS 2015, AccelStor will demonstrate FlexiRemap on a high-density 2U rack-mount platform, reaching over 680K IOPS for 4KB random write, and also reveal the key technical details of its upcoming flagship NeoSapphire 3413 all-flash array, achieving sustained 600K IOPS with 24 hot-swappable SSDs, including 2 for hot spares.
Featuring global wear leveling with cross-drive knowledge and native fault tolerance, FlexiRemap offers enhanced data integrity and data protection with greatly reduced overhead. Leveraging OS kernel level flash management with off-the-shelf rack-mount hardware, sustained high IOPS for enterprise and datacenter storage applications is achieved at much lower total cost of ownership (TCO) than completely proprietary solutions.
NeoGarnet Hybrid Storage
At FMS 2015, AccelStor will display its NeoGarnet series hybrid flash array which fulfills the need for both performance and capacity in cloud-computing and enterprise applications. With configurable caching and tiering functionality, NeoGarnet accelerates backend data access in enterprises and datacenters.
Special Session: Building a High IOPS Flash Array
To show AccelStor's dedication to innovative technology on flash storage, Dr. Weafon Tsao, Vice President of Research and Development, will give a speech in Enterprise Storage Session 201-D on Wednesday, August 12 to talk about AccelStor's exclusive software-defined approach to all-flash storage. Dr. Tsao will explain the methodology that allows AccelStor to achieve outstanding performance on all-flash arrays. (8:30am to 9:35am on August 12, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA.)
Latest News Posts
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider FINALLY receives RTX/DLSS patch
- Halo: Master Chief Collection has UNCAPPED frame rate on PC
- Remedy teases new RTX filled trailer of Control at GDC 2019
- Nightdive teases 20-minute video of System Shock remake
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today