Creative Technology Ltd today announced at gamescom 2015, as part of the Sound BlasterX Gaming Series, the Sound BlasterX P5, a High-performance In-ear Gaming Headset. As a smaller and lighter headset solution with far superior noise isolation, the Sound BlasterX P5 is built with two custom-tuned, high-sensitivity 7 mm FullSpectrum drivers with port tubes for deep clean bass and clear highs, and a high-performance omni-directional inline microphone optimized for vocal capture.
Unlike other bass heavy in-ear gaming headsets, its well balanced audio signature offers a wide, layered soundstage with rapid response, giving gamers tactical advantage through the distinct ability to perceive cues, depth and location accurately. It is tuned to enhance the listening experience and not to overwhelm, allowing gamers to experience an amazing level of detail while being immersed in the gaming experience for extended hours without listening fatigue. The Sound BlasterX P5 sets the new audiophile in-ear standard for gaming while delivering powerful sound even at low volumes.
- Titanium coated diaphragm
- Custom tuned 7 mm FullSpectrum drivers
- High sensitivity, low impedance design
- High-performance inline microphone with call and playback controls
- Premium build with advanced noise isolation
- 3 sizes of soft spiral-ribbed silicone earbuds
- Carrying case included
BlasterX Acoustic Engine Lite
The Sound BlasterX P5 also comes with the BlasterX Acoustic Engine Lite software for PC that allows gamers to customize their audio profile to the game genres that they are playing. It is designed to intelligently decrease distractions and enhance essential audio details in games, giving gamers an added advantage. For instance, 'First-Person Shooter' increases spatial reality and perception with virtual surround, 'Action & Adventure' enhances realism for a cinematic experience, 'Real Time Strategy' boosts clarity and reduces distractions so that gamers stay focused when pitched against time, and 'Driving' magnifies details such as tire noises as the car races along - enabling gamers to hear subtle differences while racing.
Pricing and Availability
Sound BlasterX P5 is priced at USD $69.99, and will be available by end of October, 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower