For the past 20 years, HighPoint has been a professional RAID Storage and Management solutions provider, constantly striving to bring quality Storage technology to market and deliver the industry's best Price-Performance value. We are pleased announce the launch of our next generation USB Host to Device storage and connectivity product lines, featuring 10Gb/s transfer speeds. Our latest RocketU PCIe host adapter is the ideal USB 3.1 upgrade solution for any Mac or PC platform with PCIe support. Our performance oriented dual-bay USB 3.1 RocketStor 3100 Series Drive Docks support any industry standard 3.5"/2.5" SATA hard drive or SSD, including the latest 8TB models, and provide USB 3.1 connectivity via USB Type-B and Type-C ports.
The RocketStor 3122Bis the industry's fastest USB 3.1 dual-bay storage dock, and is an ideal high-performance external storage solution for any USB 3.1 capable PC or Mac. The two 2.5"/3.5" drive bays can support disks up to 8TB in size, and are powered by dedicated USB 3.1 controllers and 6Gb/s SATA channels. Simultaneous Access to Both 6Gb/s SATA Drive Bays: The RocketStor 3122B was designed to ensure maximum performance for each SATA SSD or hard drive. Each drive bay is powered by an independent SATA Channel to optimize the throughput of each USB 3.1 port. This ensures seamless transfers and no wait time - you are free to access both drive slots simultaneously with no loss in speed, anytime you need them.
USB 3.1 C-Type Drive Dock Delivers 10Gb/s over a Single Cable!
USB Type-C Solution: The RocketStor 3112C is an ideal external storage solution for USB 3.1 Type-C capable PC or Mac platforms, especially today's ultra-compact MacBook Pro's and Chromebook Pixels. The Type-C connector and rugged, lightweight construction are ideal for ideal for ultra-compact, portable computing applications that require quick access to high-speed SSD's and today's largest 8TB hard drives for backup or archiving purposes.
Upgrade any PCIe Capable System with USB 3.1 Performance!
The RocketU 1322A is the ideal companion for RocketStor 3100 series Drive Docks, and allows you to add affordable, high-performance USB 3.1 connectivity to any PCIe-capable Mac and PC! The RocketU 1322A supports any industry standard USB 3.1,3.0 and 2.0 device - from high speed external SSD's and hard drives to peripherals and input devices.
Type A USB Connectors for Maximum Compatibility: The RocketU 1322A utilizes USB Type-A connectors for maximum compatibility with all industry-standard USB 2.0, 3.0 and 3.1 peripherals including printers and scanners, storage, card readers and interface devices.
Availability and Pricing
RocketU and RocketStor USB 3.1 product lines will be available from HighPoint's North American Retail and Distribution partners starting in August 2015.
- RocketStor 3122B Dual Dedicated USB 3.1 Drive Dock - MSRP USD$ 99.00
- RocketStor 3112C Dual-Bay USB 3.1 Type-C Drive Dock - MSRP USD$ 89.00
- RocketU 1322A 2-Port USB 3.1 PCIe 2.0 Host Adapter - MSRP USD$ 39.00
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 trophy list revealed, 20-30 hour platinum run
- Kirby Star Allies launch trailer released, shows abilities
- Battlegrounds hits 5 million players on Xbox One
- Frogwares release The Sinking City gameplay footage
- SEGA releases TOP SECRET Sonic Racing game
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit