Unigen Corporation, a Leading Integrated Solutions Provider and Manufacturer of Enterprise Class Flash Storage SSDs and DRAM Modules, today announced the availability of its latest lineup of DDR4 memory modules for embedded, networking, and enterprise applications.
Using the latest 4-/8-gigabit (Gb) DDR4 devices, Unigen's DDR4 Registered Dual In-line Modules (RDIMM) and Load-reduced RDIMM (LRDIMM) are fully operable at DDR4-2133 1.2V in densities up to 32GB. Likewise, Small Out-line DIMM, Mini-DIMM, and unbuffered DIMM are fully operable at DDR4-2400 1.2V in densities up to 16GB. All Unigen DDR4 modules are 100% stress tested using Unigen's proprietary DRAM test software and platform to ensure full compliance of Unigen's interoperability, reliability and quality specifications.
Latest News Posts
- Endgame Gear's new XM1: the world's fastest gaming mouse
- Valve working on codename Citadal, is this Half-Life 3?!
- MSI launching 8 different custom Radeon RX 5700 series cards
- Cats movie trailer: the worst looking movie EVER?!
- ASRock unveils custom Radeon RX 5700 XT Challenger series
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Royale Pass Season 8 And More Graces PUBG Mobile's Battlefield In Time For New Version Update
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall Retail Versions Now Available for Pre-Order
- Night Call - A Noire Novella Investigative Game - Out Now on Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC
- Edge of Eternity gets third chapter 'The Reunion' in major update today
- Asmodee Digital Kicks Off Early Access for Gloomhaven With a Brand New Launch Trailer