Unigen Corporation, a Leading Integrated Solutions Provider and Manufacturer of Enterprise Class Flash Storage SSDs and DRAM Modules, today announced the availability of its latest lineup of DDR4 memory modules for embedded, networking, and enterprise applications.
Using the latest 4-/8-gigabit (Gb) DDR4 devices, Unigen's DDR4 Registered Dual In-line Modules (RDIMM) and Load-reduced RDIMM (LRDIMM) are fully operable at DDR4-2133 1.2V in densities up to 32GB. Likewise, Small Out-line DIMM, Mini-DIMM, and unbuffered DIMM are fully operable at DDR4-2400 1.2V in densities up to 16GB. All Unigen DDR4 modules are 100% stress tested using Unigen's proprietary DRAM test software and platform to ensure full compliance of Unigen's interoperability, reliability and quality specifications.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard