Unigen Corporation, a Leading Integrated Solutions Provider and Manufacturer of Enterprise Class Flash Storage SSDs and DRAM Modules, today announced the availability of its latest lineup of DDR4 memory modules for embedded, networking, and enterprise applications.
Using the latest 4-/8-gigabit (Gb) DDR4 devices, Unigen's DDR4 Registered Dual In-line Modules (RDIMM) and Load-reduced RDIMM (LRDIMM) are fully operable at DDR4-2133 1.2V in densities up to 32GB. Likewise, Small Out-line DIMM, Mini-DIMM, and unbuffered DIMM are fully operable at DDR4-2400 1.2V in densities up to 16GB. All Unigen DDR4 modules are 100% stress tested using Unigen's proprietary DRAM test software and platform to ensure full compliance of Unigen's interoperability, reliability and quality specifications.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases