The EVGA X99 Micro2 takes all the great features from the EVGA X99 Micro motherboard, and upgrades it with USB 3.1 Type-C, increased SATA ports, improved layout design + BIOS and refreshed look. The EVGA X99 Micro2 offers a stunning set of features and overclocking support, along with EVGA's new GUI BIOS that focuses on the best overclocking support, functionality, and usability.
Get your PC future proof ready with the EVGA X99 Micro2 motherboard. This motherboard features the next generation USB 3.1 Type-C connector that delivers transfer speeds of up to 10Gb/s for unbelievable performance. Compact mATX form factor at 9.6in x 9.6in, yet still allows for enthusiast features such as SLI, robust SATA 6G expandability, M.2 support, incredible overclocking and more.
- Intel X99 Express Chipset
- Up to 3-Way SLI Support
- mATX Form Factor
- Highly Efficient 6-Phase Digital VRM
- Onboard Power, Reset and Clear CMOS
- Onboard CPU Temperature Monitor
- Black Nickel CPU ILM
- Built in USB 3.1 Type-C Port
- 10x SATA 6G Ports
- Audio Isolation for Superior Sound
- M.2 Socket M Supports up to 32Gbps
Learn more about the EVGA X99 Micro2 motherboard here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam