Toshiba's Business Solutions Division (BSD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced that their full line of business devices, including laptops, detachable Ultrabooks, and tablets will be available with Windows 101. With this new platform, business users will enjoy an improved user experience as well as features designed specifically for work, providing a better experience for the increasingly mobile professions. To foster adoption of these features, Toshiba is investing in new deployment and management capabilities to ensure that enterprises and small businesses alike can realize enhanced productivity and innovation, while maintaining ease of management.
"As one of the first PC providers to deliver a complete line of Windows 10 ready business devices, we are always looking for ways to bring our customers the features they need," said Carl Pinto, vice president of marketing and engineering, Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., Business Solutions Division. "Our line of business products not only delivers powerful, secure devices, but are now Windows 10-ready, enabling businesses and IT departments to take advantage of the new platform as soon as they are ready."
"Windows 10 provides an experience that addresses the needs of modern businesses, including enterprise-grade security, identity and information protection features, and reduced complexity," said Peter Han, Vice President of Worldwide OEM Marketing, Microsoft Corp. "We are thrilled to work with Toshiba to bring their new Windows 10 business devices to organizations, from SMBs to large enterprises."
Among Toshiba's Windows 10 ready products, are the Portégé Z20t and Encore 10K detachable notebooks, the Portégé Z30t and Tecra Z40t performance Ultrabooks, the Tecra A50 small business notebook, and the Encore 10 business tablet.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard