Sharkoon expands its range of docking stations and introduces two new QuickPort models for beginners who do not want to give up comfort and functionality. The QuickPort XT Duo Clone is a docking station offering easy connection of up to two SATA hard drives via USB 3.0 to a PC or laptop. Two universal docking slots are provided for either a 2.5" or 3.5" hard drive.
The internal SATA interface of the QuickPort supports Revision 3.0 and is backward compatible with older versions. External connection is made via the provided USB 3.0 cable, power supply is through an also included power adapter. One push on the practical Clone button on the back of the docking station is enough to copy all data from one hard drive directly to an empty hard drive. The QuickPort XT Duo Clone can do this independently and does not even need to be connected to a PC.
The Sharkoon QuickPort XT HC offers convenient connection between a SATA HDD via USB 3.0 to a PC or laptop and also offers an integrated two port USB 3.0 hub as well as an included card reader for SD/MMC cards. A USB 3.0 port serves here as a combo port with the card reader. The docking station is suitable for 2.5" HDD/SSD or a 3.5" HDD, which can be easily inserted into the drive bay of the QuickPort. The internal SATA port on the docking station supports SATA Revision 3.0 and is backwards compatible with older Revision versions as well. Connection to a computer occurs via the included USB 3.0 cable. The external interface, thanks to its USB 3.0 support, provides a transfer rate up to 5 Gbit/s. The same transfer rate applies for connected peripherals to the USB 3.0 hub. The integrated card reader connects via USB 2.0.
End customers will find the Sharkoon QuickPort XT Duo Clone available immediately for the suggested retail price of 38.99 euros from authorized retailers. The Sharkoon QuickPort XT HC is also available for 37.99 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz