Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) today announced an exclusive offer for the Y Series range of gaming PCs in Australia, shaving off up to $600 for the Y40 & Y50 models when products are purchased online. Lenovo is dedicated to providing gamers with the technology they need to enjoy a full multimedia experience, and have done just that by designing the Y Series with optional 4K display, the latest graphics, and rich audio to truly immerse yourself in the game. The promotion is part of the company's ongoing commitment to the gaming community.
Pricing and Availability
- Y40: starting price is now $999 (down $600)
- Y50: starting price is now $1199 (down $600)
For more details around specifications, please contact us or visit Lenovo.com.au here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Xbox One X consoles come with PUBG for limited time
- Call of Duty WWII reigns U.S. game sales charts
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series