Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) today announced an exclusive offer for the Y Series range of gaming PCs in Australia, shaving off up to $600 for the Y40 & Y50 models when products are purchased online. Lenovo is dedicated to providing gamers with the technology they need to enjoy a full multimedia experience, and have done just that by designing the Y Series with optional 4K display, the latest graphics, and rich audio to truly immerse yourself in the game. The promotion is part of the company's ongoing commitment to the gaming community.
Pricing and Availability
- Y40: starting price is now $999 (down $600)
- Y50: starting price is now $1199 (down $600)
For more details around specifications, please contact us or visit Lenovo.com.au here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower