Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) today announced an exclusive offer for the Y Series range of gaming PCs in Australia, shaving off up to $600 for the Y40 & Y50 models when products are purchased online. Lenovo is dedicated to providing gamers with the technology they need to enjoy a full multimedia experience, and have done just that by designing the Y Series with optional 4K display, the latest graphics, and rich audio to truly immerse yourself in the game. The promotion is part of the company's ongoing commitment to the gaming community.
Pricing and Availability
- Y40: starting price is now $999 (down $600)
- Y50: starting price is now $1199 (down $600)
For more details around specifications, please contact us or visit Lenovo.com.au here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam