Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) today announced an exclusive offer for the Y Series range of gaming PCs in Australia, shaving off up to $600 for the Y40 & Y50 models when products are purchased online. Lenovo is dedicated to providing gamers with the technology they need to enjoy a full multimedia experience, and have done just that by designing the Y Series with optional 4K display, the latest graphics, and rich audio to truly immerse yourself in the game. The promotion is part of the company's ongoing commitment to the gaming community.
Pricing and Availability
- Y40: starting price is now $999 (down $600)
- Y50: starting price is now $1199 (down $600)
For more details around specifications, please contact us or visit Lenovo.com.au here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit