MSI WindBOX series embedded computer family members are known as slim, compact, yet powerful solutions for the reliable operation in industrial applications. Recently, MSI is pleased to release WindBOX III Advanced, MS-9A75, to enhance the completeness of WindBOX series embedded system.
Aiming at display-demanding applications in limited installation space, the WindBOX III Advanced MS-9A75 is a true slim and compact fanless system based on the 5th Gen Intel Broadwell ULT Core i5 Mini-ITX board. MS-9A75 utilizes the latest Intel scheme that support 3 independent displays (2 x DP & 1 x DVI-I) and Intel HD Graphics 5500, together offering excellent processing and graphic capabilities. For users' easy maintenance, MS-9A75's bottom cover is with convenient removable design for quick access to 2.5" HDD/SSD, memory, and 2 full size mini-PCIe. The brilliant processing power, 3 independent displays, dual Intel GbE LAN, the rich I/O, and the industrial DC-in 19V/65W power make WindBOX III Advanced MS-9A75 a great solution for digital signage, KIOSK, medical, security, and many more.
- Slim and fanless system design with Mini-ITX board
- 5th Gen Intel Broadwell ULT Core i7/i5/i3, Celeron Processor
- Support DDR3L SO-DIMM up to 16GB memory
- 3 independent display: 2 x DP, 1 x DVI-I (support DVI-D and VGA via Y cable)
- 2 x Intel GbE LAN, 4 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0, 1 or 2 x COM, audio, and lockable DC jack
- Flexible design for easy maintenance on 2.5" HDD/SSD, memory & 2 full size mini-PCIe
- DC-in 19V/65W adaptor
To learn more about the WindBOX III Advanced MS-9A75 embedded PC, please visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF is back, EviLore denies harassment allegations
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard