Elitegroup Computer System (ECS) is introducing the all-new LIVA mini PC family, Core and X2. Not only do they feature the latest Windows 10, but they also support Cortana personal digital assistant via native dual microphones. Core and X2 bring a new generation of computing in a small size, and more possibilities. We are ready to Windows 10 with an improved user experience on LIVA mini PC.
Impressive design and Performance
Core sports Intel® Core M processor and features Intel 120GB SSD and Wi-Fi ac which supporting Intel® exclusive WiDi technology. With its compact and elegant design, X2 adopts state of the art specifications, such as 802.11 ac Wi-Fi, up to 4GB memory, 64GB eMMC, and M.2 expansion slot up to 1TB. Additionally, ECS proudly announces that ECS LIVA Core and X2 are the World's first mini PC supporting Windows 10 Cortana voice assistant via built-in dual microphones. Core and X2 mini PC redefine the mini PC form factor and bring better choices for users.
LIVA Ready for Windows 10!
ECS LIVA mini PC Kit and X with pre-installed Windows 8.1 support free upgrade to Windows 10 from July 29, 2015! Just follow Microsoft® upgrade guide, or refer to ECS official website, then enjoy the latest operation system.
Please visit ECS official website for more information: LIVA FAQ
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit