Elitegroup Computer System (ECS) is introducing the all-new LIVA mini PC family, Core and X2. Not only do they feature the latest Windows 10, but they also support Cortana personal digital assistant via native dual microphones. Core and X2 bring a new generation of computing in a small size, and more possibilities. We are ready to Windows 10 with an improved user experience on LIVA mini PC.
Impressive design and Performance
Core sports Intel® Core M processor and features Intel 120GB SSD and Wi-Fi ac which supporting Intel® exclusive WiDi technology. With its compact and elegant design, X2 adopts state of the art specifications, such as 802.11 ac Wi-Fi, up to 4GB memory, 64GB eMMC, and M.2 expansion slot up to 1TB. Additionally, ECS proudly announces that ECS LIVA Core and X2 are the World's first mini PC supporting Windows 10 Cortana voice assistant via built-in dual microphones. Core and X2 mini PC redefine the mini PC form factor and bring better choices for users.
LIVA Ready for Windows 10!
ECS LIVA mini PC Kit and X with pre-installed Windows 8.1 support free upgrade to Windows 10 from July 29, 2015! Just follow Microsoft® upgrade guide, or refer to ECS official website, then enjoy the latest operation system.
Please visit ECS official website for more information: LIVA FAQ
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 will tap next-gen console power
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia set back until May 3
- $60,000 worth of GPUs power Unreal Engine ray tracing demo
- Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset announced for June 5th
- A Way Out official PC requirements released, launch trailer
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit