Designed for 6th Gen Intel Core Processors
G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory, solid state storage, power supplies, and gaming peripherals, is extremely thrilled to announce the first retail memory kit to break through the 4000MHz barrier and two brand new memory series - the Trident Z and Ripjaws V series - with updated performance specifications designed for the latest 6th generation Intel Core Processors and Z170 motherboards!
Trident Z Extreme DDR4 Memory - It's Over 4000!
The new Trident Z DDR4 memory is the successor to the high-end Trident memory series and making its debut on the latest DDR4 standard, designed and tested for the next generation Skylake-S platform! For the first time in the history of extreme memory kits, Trident Z is entering the arena with a 4000MHz memory kit, built with highest-end Samsung IC memory chips and validated on the ASRock Z170 OC Formula motherboard.
Featuring a single-piece design that allows direct heat dissipation from heatspreader to cooling fin, dual-color construction for the ultimate system builds, and extreme XMP 2.0 support for simple overclocking setup that ranges from DDR4-2800MHz all the way to DDR4-4000MHz, nothing else comes close to the brink of extreme. Built with exceptionally hand-screened IC chips selected through a secret process developed from years of overclocking experience, Trident Z is the premier of extreme performance.
Ripjaws V - New Design, New Colors, New Specs
With a new generation, comes a new heat spreader design concept. Game in style; work in style. Ripjaws V is the newest member of the classic performance Ripjaws family, featuring suave new looks in five illuminating colors: Blazing Red, Steel Blue, Radiant Silver, Gunmetal Gray, and Classic Black.
The Ripjaws V series DDR4 memory will be available in kits of various configurations and capacities, comprising of 4GB, 8GB, and 16GB modules with performance ranging from the standard 2133MHz to staggering 3733MHz at ultra-low voltages. The high-density 16GB single modules are manufactured from highly selected Samsung IC memory chips, packing both capacity and performance in a single module. And of course, all high performance kits are XMP 2.0 ready for easy BIOS tuning and setup, as well as rigorously tested under hours of grueling benchmarks and memory validation testing software on the latest motherboards from major motherboard vendors for maximum performance, compatibility, and stability.
With the updated new specifications, your next generation Skylake-S platform can run smoother than ever with more memory capacity options with the brand new Ripjaws V or Trident Z memory kits. See below for a range of specifications that will be available.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- Windows 10 updates fix bricked AMD-powered PCs
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series