COUGAR announces today the arrival of a revolutionary pair of gaming mice to the market: 230M and 250M. These mice's significance comes not only from their specs or appearance, but also from the idea behind them: putting pro level gaming mice within everybody's grasp. The new 230M and 250M offer a solution to every gamer, including both right and left handed users: Their ambidextrous design is highly comfortable for everybody. While their appearance and objective is similar, there are differences between both: 230M has been designed for purists who care mostly about the mouse's quality and accuracy, while 250M adds to that a broad functionality.
Both products share many features essential for gaming. Both have a 1000 Hz polling rate, which guarantees extremely low (1ms) response time, and their components are all of the highest quality, as shown for example in their OMRON Switches and gaming grade scroll wheel. Apart from that, they both sport extremely high quality sensors (3200 DPI for 230M, 4000 DPI for 250M) that allow the user to adjust the DPI levels on-the-fly (4 fixed levels for 230M, configurable DPI levels for 250M).
230M caters to purists who do not require any extra functionality apart from the essential DPI adjustment option. They care only about having an accurate and reliable sensor, the minimum response time and a good ergonomic design, and with 230M this is exactly what they get.
250M, on the other hand, includes a wide range of functions, all of them managed through the best gaming device management system on the market, COUGAR UIX. With 6 fully programmable buttons (including two distinctive "thumb paddle" buttons) and internal memory for up to 3 full configuration profiles, 250M allows the user to access up to 21 different functions.
These are, in essence, two gaming mice which come to give an excellent option to all those people who want an affordable gaming mouse. 250M's USA MSRP is 29.9 USD, 230M's USA MSRP is 19.9 USD.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit