ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products,today launchedthe UV140 USB 3.0 USB Flash Drive. It features a unique tail wing-shaped bookmark clip and a capless, light, and compact design. Users save time on data transfers with the USB 3.0 high speed interface, while enjoying convenience, efficiency, and ease when using the drive on the go. The UV140 helps users embrace a more successful lifestyle.
Designed with a bookmark clip at its tip, the UV140 can be clipped onto folders, books or lanyards whenever necessary, making it portable and convenient to use. A capless design frees users from worrying about losing a cap. The UV140 comes with a strap mount at its tip, so buyers can get creative matching it with a strap that best suits their personal style. The matte texture material on the UV140 is scratch, smudge, and fingerprint-resistant, so it can be used worry-free in any setting or environment.
The UV140 uses the USB 3.0 high speed specification which greatly enhances transfer speeds and reduces waiting times when transferring large media files and documents to boost productivity. The UV140 is available in Calming Blue and Passionate Red, and comes in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB versions for different aesthetic preferences and capacity needs. Customers can download helpful software such as UFDtoGO and OStoGO for free from the ADATA site, and as always enjoy a lifetime warranty with every purchase of ADATA flash drives. ADATA offers consumers more flexibility, safety, and convenience.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit