X2 is presenting a new addition to its product line: The sleek looking NEXTYDE series mini-tower pc gamer case, built for people that just love playing with computers but looking for a smaller and perhaps a more cost effective solution. With appropriate room for up two SDD/3.5 inch or two 5.25 inch drives, five expansion slots for the installation of long video cards up to 320mm length. CPU cooler height clearance up to 170mm and high airflow cooling through the 4x 120mm fan mount locations throughout this chassis.
Place your favorite fan color on the top, two in the front and one on the rear and give the NEXTYDE a cool LED glow and show of your hardware through the black tinted window side panel. The NEXTYDE chassis provisions great upkeep like tool-free removal of side panels, hard drives brackets and tidy cable routing trays and holes. Built out of 0.5mm SECC steel with protected EMI shielding where the standard ATX form factor power supply is placed on the bottom. With a smooth front panel design and top access fan controller, on/off switch and USB 3.0 and 2.0 connections for easy control.
The NEXTYDE pc gamer chassis is small but yet versatile and loaded with all the necessities. X2 performance PC hardware - All geared up!
- Cool looking gaming style
- Multi 120mm fan spaces available
- Graphic card clearance up to 320mm
- CPU cooler height up to 170mm
- Supports 240mm dual water-cooling
- Transparent tinted side panel
The NEXTYDE will be available in 3 versions, all matte black, glossy black and white. These colors are now available from X2 Shenzhen factory. European branch roll-out will commence at the end of August.
USD 44.95/ EURO 39.95 (ex VAT if applicable)
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit