ADATA® Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, today launches theXPG SX930 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Gaming SSD for professional gamers and overclockers. It comes with a JMicron controller and Enterprise-grade MLC plus NAND Flash, offering excellent performance and durability for gaming systems and workstations. Thanks to ADATA's exclusive pSLC Cache Technology and DDR3 DRAM Cache Buffer, the SX930 leads to victory when you're in a 3D battle with highly-improved efficiency!
Faster, Tougher - The Fiercest Weapon For Gaming!
Featuring Enterprise-grade MLC plus NAND flash, the XPG SX930 outperforms other SSDs with excellent durability. It is not only suitable for gaming systems, but also ideal for workstations, which require long-term and stable operation.By applying JMicron controllers, the sequential read/write speed of SX930 is up to 560/460MB/s, and it's available in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB.In addition, the SX930 is equipped with the innovative and exclusive "pSLC Cache Technology" by ADATA, which can effectively enhance the data transfer speed for the ultimate performance to meet professional gamers' demands!
More Efficient, More Reliable
For the optimum efficiency, the SP930 is equipped with a DDR3 DRAM Cache Buffer, improving the random read/write performance up to 2 times when compared to SSDs without a DRAM cache. The SX930 also supports hardware BCH ECC (Error Correction Code) up to 72bits per 1KB, providing high reliability and data protection.And thanks to the support of NCQ, S.M.A.R.T., and Windows TRIM Command, the SX930 can effectively improve the efficiency of data transfer and maintain great stability.
ADATA SSDs come with a free download of the software "SSD Toolbox" help users quickly and conveniently configure, optimize, and monitor the overall health of their solid state drives, such as system set up, security erase, or firmware updates.Utilizing top-quality NAND flash technology, the SX930 is backed by a solid 5-year warranty for reliable long-term operation.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit