ADATA® Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products, today launches theXPG SX930 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s Gaming SSD for professional gamers and overclockers. It comes with a JMicron controller and Enterprise-grade MLC plus NAND Flash, offering excellent performance and durability for gaming systems and workstations. Thanks to ADATA's exclusive pSLC Cache Technology and DDR3 DRAM Cache Buffer, the SX930 leads to victory when you're in a 3D battle with highly-improved efficiency!
Faster, Tougher - The Fiercest Weapon For Gaming!
Featuring Enterprise-grade MLC plus NAND flash, the XPG SX930 outperforms other SSDs with excellent durability. It is not only suitable for gaming systems, but also ideal for workstations, which require long-term and stable operation.By applying JMicron controllers, the sequential read/write speed of SX930 is up to 560/460MB/s, and it's available in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB.In addition, the SX930 is equipped with the innovative and exclusive "pSLC Cache Technology" by ADATA, which can effectively enhance the data transfer speed for the ultimate performance to meet professional gamers' demands!
More Efficient, More Reliable
For the optimum efficiency, the SP930 is equipped with a DDR3 DRAM Cache Buffer, improving the random read/write performance up to 2 times when compared to SSDs without a DRAM cache. The SX930 also supports hardware BCH ECC (Error Correction Code) up to 72bits per 1KB, providing high reliability and data protection.And thanks to the support of NCQ, S.M.A.R.T., and Windows TRIM Command, the SX930 can effectively improve the efficiency of data transfer and maintain great stability.
ADATA SSDs come with a free download of the software "SSD Toolbox" help users quickly and conveniently configure, optimize, and monitor the overall health of their solid state drives, such as system set up, security erase, or firmware updates.Utilizing top-quality NAND flash technology, the SX930 is backed by a solid 5-year warranty for reliable long-term operation.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard