GALAXY preparing custom GeForce GTX285 with digital power supply
NVIDIA has been used of the fully reference design's strategy for high-end graphics cards, but recently is a different case: Not only high-end GTX 260 permitted the introduction of non-reference design, but the GTX285 of the strongest performance single-chip cards are also permitted. We do not know why but for those who undoubtedly have R & D strength of graphics card manufactures provide greater space to show.
Today GALAXY demonstrate their own design of GTX 285.
Small size and high efficiency for GALAXY GTX 285 with digital power supply
NVIDIA reference design GTX285 power supply based on 6 phase analog power with ISL6327 PWM IC and go with 3 MOS pipes per phase.
Galaxy own design GTX285 adopt 4+2 phase power supply of which 4 phases power for GPU is digital power difference with NVIDIA refer designed.
Succession of doing special for gamers, GALAXY GeForce GTX 285 still build dual BIOS on-board. In case the working BIOS is failed, you could be easily and safely to re-flash the failed BIOS.
Galaxy exclusive Xtreme Tuner software.
HDMI interface is optional co-layout of GALAXY GTX285 on-board.
COOL! GALAXY GTX285 equipped with Arctic Cooling tri-fans.
Although the control of power consumption of GTX 285 is better than the GTX 280 , but it is still a big fever and NVIDIA reference GTX 285 also is not very good at in the noise control.Now GALAXY own designe GTX285 equipped with AC with 5 heatpipes and 3 PWM fans which speed is in 2000 RPM to provide a balance between performance and noise cooling solution
The card supports the latest NVIDIA PhysX technology providing real-time physics simulations in leading edge PC and console games. With up to 50% more performance than prior generation GPUs, GeForce GTX 285's GPUs tear through complex DriectX 10 environments and cinematic effects at blazing frame rates in extreme HD resolution.
GALAXY GTX 285 also supports NVIDIA CUDA technology, unlocking the power of the GPU's processing cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks (such as video transcoding) to deliver up to 20x the performance over traditional CPUs.
Latest News Posts
- Mozilla announces VR/AR development program
- iPhone 2018 model will feature massive LTE speeds
- Apple buys VR/AR startup VRvana for $30 million
- AC: Origins patch fixes UltraWide, multi-GPU issues
- Radeon Vega 8 Mobile: 8 Vega GPU cores, 256MB DDR4
- Wierd characters in Z97 Gaming BIOS
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ