Be Quiet!, the market leader in PC power supplies in Germany for nine consecutive years*, is now offering the Window version of the popular Silent Base 800. In addition to the existing feature set, the case has been fitted with an innovative window that not only retains the silent properties, but also allows for an optimal, transparent presentation of the entire system.
The Silent Base 800 Window has not just been given a simple window upgrade. be quiet! has developed its own special solution: the window consists of double-glazed polycarbonate. This doesn't just allow the manufacturer to achieve optimum noise isolation, but the selected material also guarantees a high scratch and impact resistance. To prevent disruptive vibrations from being transmitted to the window, the window is decoupled by means of a rubber insert, which is available in three colours and thus, perfectly matching the case's design.
One advantage of the Silent Base 800 Window is the presentation of the entire system, where the interior ranks as design highlight in the overall presentation. This feature is also available for customers currently owning the Silent Base with closed side panel: be quiet! offers the optional Window Side Panel which can easily be retrofitted, and is even compatible with the upcoming Silent Base 600.
As usual, the core features of the Silent Base 800 Window consist of a whisper quiet operation, that remains intact with the Window version through the innovative panels, and superior cooling performance. be quiet! has achieved the latter through an intelligent air flow and three pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans. In addition, the case is characterised by its optimal layout and easy hardware installation. Also, a comprehensive dust protection is provided by numerous filters.
The Silent Base 800 Window is available now at an MSRP of €149.90 (119 GBP / 149.90 USD ex. VAT) in black/black, black/orange and black/silver. The Window Side Panel will be available in August at an MSRP of €29.90 (24.99 GBP / 29.90 USD ex. VAT).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit