Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of NAND Flash storage solutions, announces its SATA Slim SJ2. Super Talent's SATA Slim flash disk modules are used extensively in industrial and embedded computing applications. These low power high performance SSDs are utilized in solutions such as: medical instruments, point-of-sale terminals, laptops, and surveillance set-ups every day. The SATA Slim is a great choice when physical space is a limiting factor for a host system.
The SATA Slim SJ2 can be built with industrial parts that withstand extreme temperature ranges for applications in much harsher environments. Transfer speeds on the SATA Slim SJ2 can reach up to 480 MB/s reads and 400 MB/s writes which uses the SATA-III interface.
Additional information on Super Talent's SATA Slim SJ2 can be found here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon re-list chromecast in hopes of peace with Google
- Adventure Time will get a new Open-world RPG early 2018
- NVIDIA play huge role in smart car race with Xavier
- Reddit will have its content integrated into Bing
- Hyundai to bring 38 green cars to the market
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series